I'm telling you the truth...
So many people have walked away from the banquet table of life, and every dessert they was meant for them, went to waste.
Don't let that happen to YOU!
All you have are the tangible and powerful thoughts wrapped-up in your mind.
When you activate them, your ideas can turn your entire life around.
Trust your and turn them into action steps, then your life will never be the same.
I Believe You Can...!
I'm telling you the truth...
If you stand still on your dreams, they will eventually drown in the sea of hopelessness.
However, if you walk my faith and NOT necessarily by sight, the next stone of opportunities usually appears in your favor.
Make one step, and the next two belongs to you.
I Believe You Can...!
#my résumé only tells you about the career I used to have. #advice I would love to be a greeter at a hair salon or something in that field or a manager etc. I cannot cut hair anymore due to my hands. What careers do you have out there that you do not need your hands? #general #noexperience other than cutting and coloring hair. I’ve worked n this field for over 35 years. #backtoworkmoms #motivation #networking #inspiration #courage #wordsofadvice #jobsearch
It was a rough day for me, but i got through it!... THATS WHATS important!!!... it’s raining and snowing here and I’m cold...lol... but god is great!!!... i hope that everyone enjoys their night. Let’s sit back and reflect and make magic tomorrow!..GOD BLESS!!!
Here are some of the biggest takeaways I read on an article online, that you can learn and take with you to help as you take charge of your career (in whatever form that takes). As I look back on these lessons, I realize that they're really great reminders for us all.
Confidence Must Comes First
Successful people exude confidence - it's obvious that they believe in themselves and what they're doing. Think about it...
Doubt breeds doubt Why would anyone believe you if you doubt yourself?
It takes confidence to reach new challenges People who are fearful or insecure tend to stay in their comfort zone. You can choose courage or comfort but you cannot have both.
Unconfident people often feel at the mercy of circumstance. Successful people aren't deterred by obstacles. They fight through them which is how they rise up in the first place.
No one is stopping you from what you want to accomplish but yourself. It's time to remove any barriers created by self-doubt and let your self confidence soar.
You're Living the Life You Created
- You are NOT the victim of circumstance. The circumstances you're living in today are your own --- you created them. This means that your future is entirely up to you. If you feel stuck - it's probably because you're afraid to take the risks to achieve your goals and live your dreams. When it's time to take action - it's better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of one you don't.
Being Busy does not equal being Productive
- Look at everyone around you. They seem so busy but success doesn't come from movement. It comes from FOCUS - ensuring that your time is used efficiently and productively.You get the same number of hours in a day as everyone else. Use your hours wisely because after all you're the product of your output, not your effort.
You're only as good as those you Associate with
Strike to surround yourself with people who inspire you, people who want you to be better. And you probably do. What about the people who drag you down? Why do you allow them to be a part of your life?
Anyone who makes you feel worthless, anxious, or uninspired is wasting your time and potential. And they are possible influencing you to be more like them. Life is too short to associate with people like this. Cut them loose!
Squash your negative self-talk
- When you're taking charge of your career, you won't always have a cheerleader your corner. This magnifies the effects of self-doubt. Food for thought : Negative thoughts are just that - thoughts, not facts.
When you find yourself believing in the negative thoughts - write them down.
- Things that your inner voice says. Literally stop what you're doing and write them down. Once you are done, I promise you that you will be more rational and clear-headed. Then you can focus on the positive.
Avoid asking "What If
- Asking what if will only take you to the place you don't want - or need- to go. Scenario planning is a necessary and effective planning technique but key distinction is to recognize the difference between worry and strategic thinking about your future.
Schedule exercise and sleep
When you sleep, your brain removes toxic proteins from it's neurons - so when you don't get enough sleep, the toxic proteins remain in your brain cells, impairing your ability to think -- something no amount of caffeine can fix.
Your self-control, attention, and memory are all reduced when you don't get enough sleep. Lack of sleep also diminishes your productivity so much that you're just better off getting a full 8-9 hrs of sleep.
When you exercise, you will result in the physical changes in your body that will result in a boost in confidence. Also endorphin-fueled positively from the work out itself or physical results makes all the difference. So get in a exercise routine. It will help, I promise.
Seek out small victories
- When you're really after something else - small victories can seem unimportant but small victories build new areas in the brain responsible for reward and motivation. This increases your self-confidence and your eagerness to tackle future challenges . When you have a boost of small victories, the boost in your self confidence can last for months.
Don't say "Yes" unless you really want to
- The more difficulty you have saying no, the more likely you'll experience stress, burn out, and even depression. Saying "NO" is a major challenge for some people. "NO" is a powerful word that you should not be afraid to use. When it's time to say "NO", avoid phases like " I don't think I can" or " I'm not certain". Saying no will honor your existing commitment and gives you the opportunity to successfully fulfill them.
Don't seek perfection
It doesn't exist. Human beings, by our very nature, are fallible
When perfection is your goal - you're always left with a sense of failure that makes you want to give up or reduce your effort. You will end up spending your time about what you failed to accomplish and what you could have done differently, instead of moving forward, excited about what you have achieved and what you will accomplish.
Focus on solutions
- When you fixate on the problems that you're facing, you create and prolong the negative emotions which hinders your ability to reach your goals. When you focus on the actions you will take to better yourself and your circumstance, you will create a sense of personal efficacy that produces positive emotions and will improve your performance.
For when you slip up, it's crucial that you forgive yourself and move on. Don't ignore how the mistakes make you feel but don't wallow in it. Instead, shift your attention to what you're going to do to chance and improve in the future.
Success lies in your ability to rise in the face of failure. You can't do this when you're living in the past. Anything worth achieving requires great risk, and you can't allow failure to stop you from believing in your ability to succeed.
I hope these lessons are useful to you as they have been to me over the years. As I write this post, I am reminded of their power and my desire to use them every day.
Bradberry, Travis. Co-Author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0. and Co-Founder of TalentSmart.12 Lessons You Learn or Regret Forever. Published on LinkedIn March 15, 2019
PLEASE READ THIS NOW! (It's all about the courage in YOU!)
For the most part of life, perhaps, no one actually walks up to you to tell you that, you're the best, I see great potential in you or you can make it if you try. That's not the environment we live in today.
However, the lion's environment is quite different. When he/she is little baby cub, his father and mother instills strong values in him such as, Your MUST triumph over tragedy, You MUST climb every mountain, You MUST look and gaze ahead into your future.
Then, from (the point of childhood) the baby cub learns, grows and knows that she MUST be fierce, frontal and ferocious when necessary to win every battle. This is where COURAGE is born!
Today, it's important for you to know that you MUST tap into your courage and visualize yourself in a new tomorrow. When you do this...just a little my friend, you'll begin to see that Your Life Is About to Change!
Question...will you start today?
I Believe You Can...!
Know that courage doesn't always roar sometimes it's that little voice in you that says I'll try again tomorrow stay blessed and believe in yourself
I'm studying this morning for my leadership class again. I just found my library books. I want to apologize to those here on Jobcase that sought my resume help who couldn't pay and I didn't know how to bend my policy. If you can't pay for example no credit or debit card or afraid I could be a scammer, I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I have donated some money to charity but I needed some money for groceries too. I turned down Kohls job to help you all with your resume. So why would a risk taker like me admit my mistakes a d be honest? Because I am courageous. I am here to help you even though I am working solo right now running my little company, like an fruitful seed it will grow in time. Is anyone here good at Marketing or Advertising? Please email me, I need help. Not sure how I can pay someone yet but I'm falling behind on fixing resumes because of administration duties fall on me too. I've been sick too. If you need assistance please email me or call me. My primary email is firstname.lastname@example.org But my gmail is overloaded so I'm trying to switch over to my yahoo account. Thank you all for being there for me encouraging me to keep doing the right thing. God bless, Lucinda Kerrigan owner of Resume Diva Company, Carbondale, IL (618) 751-6355 cell Now part of Books and Stitches. #advertising #courage #Leadership #marketing #resumes