"WALKING BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT" [IBYC]
I'm telling you the truth... (MUST READ)
Yes, we are living in challenging, difficult, and unprecedented times which effects our personal and professional lifestyles.
Find that drop of positivity and squeeze it tight within each negative situation, because this can sweeten and make all the difference in the world until your change comes.
Your situation in life will always be a lemon, until you sweeten it with sugar.
"Walking by faith, not by sight" creates the change.
I Believe You Can...!
UPS is offering immediate hiring opportunities in Horsham, PA.
Saturday, November 21 - Warehouse Worker, $14.50 / hour, Part-time - Personal Vehicle Driver, $21 / hour, Full-time - Driver Helper, $14.50 / hour, Full-time - Tractor Trailer Driver, $31 / hour, Full-time
Saturday, November 28 - Warehouse Worker , $14.50 / hour, Part-time - Personal Vehicle Driver, $21 / hour, Full-time - Driver Helper, $14.50 / hour, Full-time - Tractor Trailer Driver, $31 / hour, Full-time
Jackson Hewitt locations across the US are hosting hiring events this this week (11/16 - 11/20) in order to fill up to 22,000 positions in their 6,000 offices nationwide.
During the national hiring week, Jackson Hewitt will be conducting in person interviews and extending offers to qualified applicants.
Candidates with tax preparation background and those who are looking to start a new career are welcome to apply. There are both seasonal and full-time positions available.
Northtec is looking to hire multiple Warehouse Workers at their facility in Bristol, Pennsylvania
WILLING TO TRAIN!
• Openings: 30
• Type: Contract job
• Experience: 0-2 years minimum
• Pay rate: $13.50 / hourly
HOURS: Monday-Friday: 7AM-3:30PM
• Picks finished goods from cases and totes in accordance with manual or computer assisted picking system.
• Picks and packs finished goods following established procedures to ensure accuracy and damage free shipments.
• Verifies finished pallets using Radio Frequency (RF) gun and relocates pallets to staging area with the use of hand jacks.
• Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
• Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
• Must wear steel toe safety shoes
• High school diploma or GED
• Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
• Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
• Ability to navigate in computer systems such as WMS, RISC, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & Intranet.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
• Must be available to work all shifts.
• Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• May need to walk up (2) flights of stairs several times per shift as necessary.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to perform repetitious tasks.
• May need to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and use safety glove and knife.
Label machines, scanners, tape machines, airbag machines, laser jet printers, pin coding, hand jacks, RF(Radio Frequency) hand held scanners, and personal computers.
APPLY TODAY AT
The world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace is coming to Texas! Eataly Dallas will open in 2020 in NorthPark Center, and seeking 300+ hospitality, culinary and retail professionals to join their team!
Eataly is actively recruiting for...**
Hiring Event Details:
When: Sunday, November 22nd, fom 11 AM - 5 PM (Registration required to reserve an appointment time).
Where: Eataly Offices, NorthPark Center Mall, 8687 North Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75225. (Please bring your resume and be prepared to share your availability with our hiring team.)
How: To register, apply online through this link and you will be contacted by an Eataly representative directly to schedule and confirm your interview appointment.
In case you didn’t know...
If your employer offers short and long term disability it is in your absolute best interest to get that benefit even if you have to cover the cost. These will pay if you are out of work up to 60% maybe more depending on company. This is truly a benefit no one can afford NOT to have whether you have a family or not.
FMLA only pays out if...
Be sure to read your benefit package and ask a lot of questions if you don’t understand it.
Panda Express locations throughout the Southern California area are hosting Virtual Hiring Events this month.
These events are great opportunities to talk with hiring managers and discuss immediate restaurant hiring opportunities in the following areas:
Panda Express Employee benefits include health insurance, income protection, paid time off, educational scholarships and more.
Virtual Hiring Event Details:
** Tuesday, November 24, from 10a - 4p, (Interviews for Culver City, Inglewood, Santa Monica, and LA area locations). Click here to register for this event.