Full-time Remote Overnight Work Companies with No Interviews - No Background Checks - No Experience Needed - AND Completely Flexible Schedule. ✅👍
Why is it that every time I want to click on a job posting to receive more info about it there is a blank page with really small writing in the top left corner that says access denied?
@Jacee Thank You for your advice. Job Case is the one that is telling me that. I just found it weird that I get the emails about the opening, but yet I can’t open it to read or even apply to it. I’ll try refreshing. Thanks Again
@Melissa Reeves Hello Melissa, the job posting may have expired or it can be a technical issue. Try clearing your internet’s cache and turning your device off and back on. Hope this helps and good luck 👍🏼
The Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
If you're disabled, looking for a job, training, not sure what you CAN do or what accomodations you need - contact JAN.
They offer SO MANY services - including one on one counseling and guidance.
A service of the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
I finally graduated and got my Associate Degree in computer science.
The issue right now is to land the job. However, it has not been easy since I don't have much experience and foundation in this field.
4 Full Remote Work Companies with No Interviews - No Background Checks - No Experience Needed - No Boss - AND Completely Flexible Schedule. ✅👍
Ok, so where is the catch right? Unlike many youtubers who always keep the bad stuff for the end, lets get to that right away:
Pay rate isn't great: $11-14/hr But who can say its not a super opportunity for all those in a tight financial situation, an ex felony issue, or having a super hard time landing an interview?
Companies: They are in the Artificial Intelligence field:
Appen - Telus International - WeLocalize - UHRS
What’s the job about:
- Many available tasks: Evaluating websites to ensure they meet certain quality criteria and match the web search query
- Evaluating the web query itself: correcting erroneous or incomplete queries so the automated systems from Google, Microsoft etc show better results.
- Evaluating website and social media ads and posts
- Evaluating and transcribing Speech to Text files. You evaluate the naturalness of audio files and/or transcribe them.
- More complex linguistics projects.
- No experience needed, it’s easy peasy. For most projects, you just need a High School Diploma. They dont check it though.
- For more complex projects they do require a matching degree and they check it.
- General sign up- May take a few weeks for Appen to approve you. I found the others were faster.
- Pick a project: Very fortunately, there are always many available.
- Study the Guides that come with each project
- Pass an “Open Book” quiz
- Some of these companies require you to pass a simple English test.
- If you pass you start onboarding. It can take weeks before you actually start working, it depends on how many people are on that project's roster and their manager’s efficiency.
TIP 1 for those afraid of online quizzes: you can find many of the project's answers in ….. 🥁🥁... REDDIT!
Still, its much better to study the guide because anyway, you will need to know how to do your task once you begin production, plus its very easy👍
TIP 2 To start working the earliest possible
Human nature is such that we always seek the easy way out… so when on those websites, most people apply for the projects appearing in the first pages…
START your search on page 5-6 AND PICK a project you feel is the biggest pain in the rear. Most other people will avoid them and thats YOUR OPPORTUNITY. The projects manager will onboard and get you to work much quicker😎👍
- Most projects require anywhere from 10 to 20 hrs weekly. You choose when to work.
Although you have no direct boss overlooking your work on a daily basis, this is no party. Your work is being regularly monitored for accuracy by other audit workers and after 3 big policy infringements you’re out of the project** If that repeats on your second project, you will be terminated.
My experience working in 3 of the 4 companies is that they are pretty flexible with common mistakes. And if you have a doubt about an issue its best to contact the audit team before they contact you with a flag…
In all 4 companies,. you can choose to work on several projects.
Overall best company for me I find Telus International has more difficult quizzes with longer guides to study but they pay a bit more (14), I loved that they are super organized ( Not so for Appen) and they also have customer service roles.
As always, I hope this helped someone👍
#jobsearch #interview #motivation #resume #hiringnews #workfromhome #advice #stress #application #hiringevents #unemployment #termination #ageism #policy #firstjob #foodservices #retail #onlinetraining #aboutmyjob #veterans #disability
I'm telling you the truth...(Must Read Without Failure.)
So many people are still looking for jobs, both high and low and wherever they go.
Guess what? They are still looking with nothing in sight from miles away.
Understanding, how to optimize your job search makes all the difference in the world. Then, everything else seemingly falls-in-place.
I Believe You Can...!
Try to be aware of your drawbacks as much as trying to impress. Everyone recognizes bragging or overselling and it ends up sounding processed and wooden. Be yourself.
Management teaches, that you should work your workers, and not let them work you.