@OBED SHULA KOMBE Hello and welcome to the Jobcase community. Try the [Jobcase Jobsearch] toolbar for potential employment opportunities. You can use keywords like “Mobile Equipment Operator” to filter out your search.
I’m also going to recommend that you complete your profile by add your resume, experience, and education to increase your chances of employment. Any other questions feel free to reach out. We are here to help.
Going to a job interview can be scary, especially if you're not feeling confident. But the good news is, there are things you can do to build your confidence and make a great impression. In this post, we'll explore some tips for having confidence during a job interview:
1) Be Prepared: One of the best ways to feel confident during a job interview is to be prepared. Research the company and the job you're applying for, and make sure you know what the company does and what the job entails.
2) Practice Your Answers: Think about some common interview questions, such as "Tell me about yourself" or "Why do you want to work for this company?" and practice your answers. This will help you feel more confident and prepared during the interview.
3) Dress nicely: The way you dress can affect your confidence, so make sure to dress nicely for the interview. Wear clothes that make you feel good and that are appropriate for the job you're applying for.
4)Take Deep Breaths: Taking deep breaths can help you calm down and feel more relaxed during the interview. If you start to feel nervous, take a few deep breaths and focus on your breathing.
5) Smile: Smiling can make you feel more confident and help you make a great impression. So, smile and be friendly during the interview.
6) Be yourself: Finally, remember to be yourself during the interview. Don't try to be someone you're not or say things you don't believe. Be honest and let your personality shine through.
By following these tips, you can build your confidence and make a great impression during your job interview.
So, be prepared, be yourself, and smile!
Well 1st how long how you been painting for whom and details. Location you looking at. Are you a self-buisness or looking for a company or affiliates to hire to promote?Asking since I know what some possibilities. Colorado is good but couple other areas would be better. Also think about family. The ifs whys and what's... All that jazz.
Never just meet someone’s expectations but exceed them. That applies for your supervisor and especially the resort guests.
Please tell me what or where I need to sign up or send my resume?
I noticed your profile isn’t complete. I recommend creating a profile here on Jobcase and adding your experience and job interests. This allows Jobcase to send you notifications regarding job openings that match your profile. You can also use this link to search for jobs in your area Jobcase job search.
Finding jobs in Manchester TN my is zip code 37356
I am hard working Reliable and dependable also I have always been told I never missed work for 8years and always on time to work
superior observational, analytical and communicational skills
I need job I m from Pakistan
You have to be able to be willing to do physical work and also deal with less than climate controlled environments. It may also be repetitive, depending on the job.
@Ashley Wessels, welcome to our Jobcase community!😊
In order to assist you and to better answer your questions here is some advice.
I recommend completing your profile biography & work experience and include your location so we know where to look for resource and job opportunities. Tell us & recruiters what you want us to know about you & what job types interest you.
Then, you can use the Jobcase tools to find jobs in your area. There are icons at the bottom of your profile page to help you navigate search options & resource information.
We have awesome Contributors here as well as groups that focus on particular job types such as retail & restaraunt and many others. I encourage you to explore groups and join those that interest you. You can post questions, share experience & insights & comment on member posts.
There is a Fair Chance to Succeed group that is for people just like you with questions about opportunities for felons. We've love to have you join and I've provided a link for you below.