As an upscale security officer Working under the G4S/ Allied Universal as a COP. I conducted unarmed foot interior and/or exterior patrol. Monitor controlled access and egress,monitor cctv system. Compose report if necessary, watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards. Warn violators of rule infraction such as loitering,smoking,or carrying forbidden articles. Permits authorized persons to enter property and monitor entrances and exits. #supervisor #hiringevents
Great News for summer job seekers! Carrabba’s Italian Grill just announced a 2 day #nationWideUSA hiring initiative set to kick off on Wednesday, June 2 through Thursday, June 3, from 11a - 7p, on both days.
Search for an in-person or virtual hiring event in your area and schedule your interview appointment today at Carrabba’s Italian Grill - Two Day Hiring Events
Meet with local Hiring Managers to discuss the following job opportunities:
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
- Cashier & more!
Full and Part-time job opportunities!!
Schedule your appointment and start your hiring process today at Carrabba’s Italian Grill - Two Day Hiring Events
#Carrabbas #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #parttime #server #cook #prepcook #supervisor #NationWideUSA
Scholastic in Charlotte, NC is currently in search of a Warehouse Supervisor to support our local branch team. This full time position offers medical, dental and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, a generous 50% off discount on Scholastic merchandise, and a 401k.
Qualified candidates will be able to support the Branch Manager in the planning, scheduling, directing and execution of the day-to-day warehouse activities of a branch in the Book Fair Organization. Evaluate and asses the team to ensure adherence to company standards and policies, and optimal performance. This candidate will support our mission to encourage reading and promote lifelong learning, and demonstrate our values of caring and respect for all people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process for warehouse staff.
- Conduct orientation for newly hired associates, including mentoring, through 90-day orientation period.
- Supervise, develop, and train all warehouse personnel and maintain peak level of associate morale and motivation within organization for maximum level of productivity and associate retention.
- Schedule staff and maintain attendance records. Assist in Labor Hours Tracking - Actual vs. Budget.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, or Production Manager, evaluate & document warehouse associates’ job performances; conduct all warehouse performance appraisals; recommend salary changes; and set performance goals.
- Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive but not limited to OSHA, DOT, and EEOC
- Assist Branch Manager, or Production Manager, in the use and execution of production planning system and management of Branch P&L’s.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required, College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience with a distribution or manufacturing organization preferred.
- Ability to analyze, develop, initiate, and implement plans and strategies to achieve goals.
- Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the internet, MS Office, and email preferred.
- Ability to utilize scanner systems effectively with minimal errors.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs., push/pull up to 300 lbs., climbs ladders without assistance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work over-time and weekends as needed.
- Valid drivers license & acceptable motor vehicle report. (If operating company vehicle –motor vehicle record check and drug screening)
Interested in the role?
#Scholastic #Charlotte #NorthCarolina #hiring #warehouse #supervisor #jobsearch
The Hallmark manufacturing facility in Lawrence, KS has several new job opportunities for active job seekers in the area interested in full-time career job options.
Please use the job links below to learn more about each job and apply online for immediate employment consideration.
Production Support Specialist (MFG3) 3rd shift - This opening is on 3rd shift 11:30 pm – 8:00 am, Sunday through Thursday.
Operations Supervisor - Lawrence Manufacturing (1st shift) - This opening is for 1st shift working 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. May be required earlier or later than stated hours depending on business need.
Operations Supervisor - Lawrence Manufacturing (2nd or 3rd shift) - These openings can be for either 2nd shift working 3:30 p.m. to Midnight or 3rd shift working 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. May be required earlier or later than stated hours depending on business need.
Application Tips to Help Maximize Your Hiring Potential!
Upload or Build your new optimized resume - Do you have an updated resume? Upload it onto your Jobcase Profile or use the resume builder option to create your new optimized resume.
Doing this will help expedite your job search journey by making it easier for great local employers to find and recruit you!
Also, boost your job search results and hiring potential with these online brand-building tips offered in Elyssa's article, Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired.
Don’t forget to include your profile pic - A picture is worth a thousand words! Make sure you include your profile picture to ensure you drive more hiring manager interests to your potential and attract more member/employer connections in the community. See How to pick the right profile picture on Jobcase to learn how you can upload a profile pic that fits the image you want to present to employers.
Get Connected! - Your relationships are vital to your network! Use your old connections to propel your hiring potential to new levels. Connect with your family, friends, former co-workers, and managers today and ask them to follow and add personal/professional references on your profile. Doing this will help highlight your skill, strengths, and personal traits and inspire hiring decisions to go in your favor.
#Hallmark #hiringnews #jobsearch #manufacturing #Production #Supervisor #fulltime #Lawrence #Kansas
Top national employers are struggling to attract new workers to take on thousands of new job opportunities right now.
“These employers are clearly anticipating a huge surge in demand through the summer, through the end of the year, as people start to feel safe.” - Andy Challenger, senior vice president at the Challenger, Gray & Christmas outplacement firm
Take a look at the list of companies who are currently hiring and use the links included to learn more about new, local, and immediate hiring options.
Dollar General - full and part-time retail and distribution/warehouse jobs.
IHOP - hiring Cooks, Hosts, Servers, Cashier, and more!
Taco Bell - job opportunities include, team members, shift supervisors, and restaurant managers.
McDonald's - full and part-time jobs include team members, cooks, supervisors, shift leads, and management.
Interested? Follow these steps to help Boost your hiring potential!
Build your profile - upload your resume or use the or use the resume builder option to create your new optimized resume.
- Make sure you include your profile picture to ensure you drive more hiring manager interests to your potential and attract more member/employer connections in the community. See How to pick the right profile picture on Jobcase to learn how you can upload a profile pic that fits the image you want to present to employers.
Apply Online - use your jobcase profile to instantly export all your application information for the job(s) you want and successfully submit your online job application.
Connect with your Network - Old connections are vital to your network!** Find out who you should reconnect with and how to rekindle those contacts to grow your career in this quick read Bring your old connections back to life!
That's it, now you are ready to get Hired!
#hiringNews #jobsearch #retail #foodservice #fulltime #parttime #server #teammember #supervisor #cook #management #NationWideUSA
#Sheetz 24 Hour Service Centers locations are hiring! Why #Sheetz? Great Pay & Benefits, Awesome Team Members, and an Award Winning Work Environment!
Pros - "Hours always available, pleasant coworkers, supportive management" - Glassdoor Employee Review
Job Opportunities & The Sheetz Career Progression Track:
- Store Team Member - earning potential $31,166 p/yr
- Supervisor - earning potential $38,834, (4 Day Work-Week, 3 Day's Off!)
- Assistant Manager - earning potential $52,754
- Store Manager - earning potential $93,735
Search for local job openings and apply online today at https://jobs.sheetz.com
Application Tip - Does Your Resume Have What It Takes?
"90% of our store managers are promoted from within." - Sheetz Careers
#Sheetz Hiring Events
- Check for virtual and in-person hiring events happening in your area at Sheetz Recruiting and Hiring Opportunities near me
Application Tip - How to ace a Zoom interview
#Sheetz #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #parttime #teammember #supervisor #assistantmanager #management #NationWideUSA
I've worked in the grocery business for 9 years,I grew up around the grocery business my entire life. My dad has worked for a grocery store for 30+ years and my mother has 25+ years,I'm looking to move up into a leading role,but the current store I am working for will not give me a shot,all I need is a company to take a chance on me,any jobs looking for experienced workers,I've stocked,I've cut meat,I've ran produce,I started on a register and bagging,I've worked in just about every dept.If there are any jobs looking for an experienced employee,shoot me in the right direction. #walmart #retail #9+years #management #supervisor
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. has some exciting work from home employment opportunities for customer service professionals in the Boston, MA area.
Virtual Job Opportunities Include:
Virtual Care Navigator, Boston, MA
Virtual Care Navigator Supervisor, Boston, MA
Bring your customer service experience to a dynamic team Today!
Click on the job title links I added above and carefully review all the job details and application instructions for each employment opportunity.
Submit your completed online application as soon as possible for immediate employment consideration.
Got questions about the online application process?
We have a full staff of talented Jobcase Community Specialist who are ready to help you navigate through your job search journey! Click on the Comment icon below and submit your application questions for our immediate review.
For best results upload your resume or use the Jobcase quick resume building tools to create an optimized resume you can include with your online application profile. Thank you!
#hiringevents #workfromhome #customerservice #supervisor #Massachusetts
not going to the boss and insist that he talk to me about what was going on. He sometimes told others to tell me what to do.