I am self employed so i may be a little bias, i have to say its a friendly shop with a knowledgeable Stylist who continues to keep up with the current styles and educates herself to keep growing. I use natural products and help my clientele understand how and when to use them.
Scholastic in Charlotte, NC is currently in search of a Warehouse Supervisor to support our local branch team. This full time position offers medical, dental and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, a generous 50% off discount on Scholastic merchandise, and a 401k.
Qualified candidates will be able to support the Branch Manager in the planning, scheduling, directing and execution of the day-to-day warehouse activities of a branch in the Book Fair Organization. Evaluate and asses the team to ensure adherence to company standards and policies, and optimal performance. This candidate will support our mission to encourage reading and promote lifelong learning, and demonstrate our values of caring and respect for all people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process for warehouse staff.
- Conduct orientation for newly hired associates, including mentoring, through 90-day orientation period.
- Supervise, develop, and train all warehouse personnel and maintain peak level of associate morale and motivation within organization for maximum level of productivity and associate retention.
- Schedule staff and maintain attendance records. Assist in Labor Hours Tracking - Actual vs. Budget.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, or Production Manager, evaluate & document warehouse associates’ job performances; conduct all warehouse performance appraisals; recommend salary changes; and set performance goals.
- Adhere to local, State, and Federal regulations inclusive but not limited to OSHA, DOT, and EEOC
- Assist Branch Manager, or Production Manager, in the use and execution of production planning system and management of Branch P&L’s.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required, College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience with a distribution or manufacturing organization preferred.
- Ability to analyze, develop, initiate, and implement plans and strategies to achieve goals.
- Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the internet, MS Office, and email preferred.
- Ability to utilize scanner systems effectively with minimal errors.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs., push/pull up to 300 lbs., climbs ladders without assistance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work over-time and weekends as needed.
- Valid drivers license & acceptable motor vehicle report. (If operating company vehicle –motor vehicle record check and drug screening)
Interested in the role?
CHOPT Salad located at 4125 Park Road, Charlotte NC is looking for employees!
They are currently are hiring ALL positions especially:
- Shift Leaders
- Salad Maker
Simply apply here to be contacted for an interview!
There is a new 4-year medical school being constructed in #Charlotte, North Carolina. The Wake Forest School of Medicine - Charlotte will create 43,000+ jobs and bring $5.6+ billion dollars to the area over the next 20 years.
The ground on the new campus is estimated to be broken in the first quarter of 2022.
What are your thoughts? Comment below!
Do you LOVE shoes? Well good news, Foot Locker in Charlotte, NC is looking for sales associates!
A little about you
You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- 0-3 years of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Does this sound like the job for you?
PrideStaff is hiring for an Assembler role in Charlotte, NC
- 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Customer Focused, Entrepreneurial with terrific income and career growth opportunities”
What you will do
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units.
- Test and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Use hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
Requirements of the role
- At least 6 months of previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of specialty.
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in this job?
Make sure to apply for the role here!
Michigan - Alro Steel is hiring! Alro Steel, and Metal manufacturing company is hiring for jobs at all four of it’s Mid-Michigan locations, (Potterville, Lansing, Charlotte and Jackson).
- Competitive pay
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and flexible spending.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Growth potential: learn from the ground up
- Tuition reimbursement