Hello, I’m currently looking for an IT help desk support job.
I have experience with help desk onsite / remote
I have attached my resume on my profile. Im looking to start asap.
Located in Dallas Tx / willing to commute if needed
If you or know anyone who is hiring I am ready an interview
Sounds plain? Sorry, Chris Grosser, but that’s right. But as a matter of fact, easy things always come out hard.
What is an opportunity itself for you? We all have our own definitions, but the fact that it is something new, sometimes hard, and usually out of our comfort zone remains unchanged.
First thing first, do you believe in fate? Because opportunities don’t. The truth is that the world doesn't revolve around you. And to answer the question "How do you get that opportunity?" I will use a simple thing again: work. Work on your goals, on your development and broaden your horizons- that’s how you can pluck the star from the sky.
As a year ago I wouldn’t even dream of getting the job I have today. Am I an owner of something? Not at all. Do I run some business? Nothing could be further from the truth. Regardless, I do appreciate the opportunity I have today a lot. Praising what you have today is essential we all forget about.
So let’s create new opportunities and praise them together! Tell me more about yourself/ your occupation in the comments⬇️ I go first
Information Managers Inc. is looking for:
Sales and Marketing Account Representative / Officer Sales and Marketing Assistant Sales Account Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- With or without working experience.
- Willing to commit to tight project schedules and high software quality standards.
- Fast learner, highly technical and analytic, creative and attentive to details.
- Skilled in developing test scripts, system testing and debugging.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Managers, Inc. is looking for:
Programmer / System Developer / Web Developer
A graduate of IT related courses. - Fresh/ Newly Graduate
Willing to commit to tight project schedules and high software quality standards.
Fast learner, highly technical and analytic, creative and attentive to details.
Skilled in developing test scripts, system testing and debugging.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Want to learn how to #code? Are you or someone you know interested in learning to code/develop software? CodeX Academy has room for more #students If interested, check out the info at https://codex.academy/#/?promo=kristend022 This is great for anyone looking to change careers or high school seniors about to graduate but don't want to/plan to go to traditional college. All online classes!! #code #coding #softwaredevelopers #softwareengineer #CodeXAcademy #onlineclasses #selfpacedlearning #learning #software #school #changecareers #newcareer
Handy has several full-time, work from home Software Engineer job opportunities available right now.
In this role , you will be collaborating with (engineering, product, and operations) team members to build and release features/products to production everyday.
Handy practices continuous deployment and engineers release web features throughout a day with a push of a button.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team that builds impactful features for our customers and pros everyday
- Collaborate with product and business teams to review specs and breakdown features into releasable chunks and work on those features
- Contribute to code reviews, architectural and design reviews, evangelize best engineering practices, and participate in Handy lunch & learn sessions (“Nuts & Bolts”)
- Be part of our production on-call rotation to support what you built
Still Interested? Get all the job details and application instructions at Remote - Software Engineer at Handy.
If you decide to apply, make sure to include an optimize resume with your online application. Doing this will significantly improve your application rating and opportunity to get called in for an interview.
You can also maximize your hiring potential at this and other jobs by following these quick and easy brand building tips and suggestions, see Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired.
Connect right back with us on this post if you have any questions before you apply. Thanks!