Are you a Foodie? Don't miss this new full-time, work from home job opportunity at ChowNow.
ChowNow powers branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Google, Instagram, and through branded iOS and Android apps.
Interested? Go to Work From Home Menu Specialist at ChowNow to get all the job details and application instructions.
- As a Menu Specialist, you will provide our clients with excellent customer facing menus that meet their functional needs. It will be your responsibility to ensure that Menus are updated accurately, efficiently, and quickly in order to meet deadlines needed for our clients.
Specifically you will:
- Enter and update menus efficiently and accurately.
- Record edits and adjust menus with a high level of detail, accuracy and speed.
- Communicate regularly with management and other team members.
- Properly manage your own schedule and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Meet your monthly menu goal that is centered around number of items entered into the ChowNow system
Apply online today at Work From Home Menu Specialist at ChowNow
McDonald's 9 times out of 10 is hiring. They are especially busy now during COVID and need employees to work in the drive-thru.
I read that they are currently looking for over 63,000 people in the United States alone at this very moment.
Curious if you'll like it?
I checked out some past employee reviews that said the best parts were, "They had good hours, vacation pay, and a good discount on food."
Employees also loved that shifts were flexible and have great benefits (but only if you are full-time).
Need a job? Interested in getting started? Head over here to our resource page and learn more about how to apply to McDonald's as well all as some opportunities!
Dave & Buster’s is coming to Gainesville, FL and they are adding more than 100 jobs.
The company looking to fill several positions including:
- Game Techs
- Line Cooks
- Managers and many more!
Applications are currently being accepted and all interested candidates are encouraged to complete the online application at https://www.daveandbusters.com for immediate employment consideration
More virtual hiring events with UPS have been scheduled for June 26th. Click location below for details and to register:
- Sunnyvale, CA
- South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Petaluma, CA
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Portland, OR
- Norwood, MA
- Yarmouth, MA
- Boston, MA
- Watertown, MA
- Warwick, RI
- Windsor, CT
- South Portland, ME
- Harrisburg, PA
As an essential provider in our community during COVID-19, Wawa continues to hire full and part time positions in our stores. Wawa is committed to providing job opportunities to those looking to work. Working at Wawa is more than just a job – it’s a chance to be a part of the Wawa Family.
Job Opportunities Include:
- Customer Service Associate
- Fuel Associate
- Night Supervisor
- Additional Supervisor & Management Positions
During this time, Wawa’s top priority is to support our associates and their families, as well as our communities.
Read here to learn more about the steps we are actively taking to address the impacts by COVID-19.
Steps to Apply: 1. Visit our careers page and search via city, state or zip code to see if we are hiring near you. 2. Submit an application for consideration.