Please remember that doing a job well doesn’t make you a good manager. Yes you do need experience and understanding to be a good leader but please think about taking leadership and people ills seriously. When you understand the full spectrum of what i means to lead you become a producing and successful leader that is respected and can teach his employees to be tge same #wordsofadvice #manager #motivation
The Mission and Vision of Kaiser Permanente! Working to improve one's health and wellness, with a focus on Access, Affordability and Quality.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!! Service Manager - #Waco #Texas As a Service Manager you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's auto service centers by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service.
Application email: https://goodyear.greatjob.net/en/position/service-manager-waco-tx-waco-tx-us
This is one of my best career tips!
My manager and I had been on the same client project for nearly two years.
And when it was time for us to roll off the client, I wanted to do something special. So I went into Google slides and made a "yearbook", with pages for each other member of the team to sign their name.
And when I presented it to him during our last daily stand up, he nearly teared up!
How do you offboard team members on a long term project?
Hi everyone! I am looking for a work from home position.
I have worked in the Retail, Restaurant & Convenience Store businesses for over 20 yrs. as a General Manager. I have over 30 yrs. experience in customer service. Excellent talent recruiting skills. I enjoy writing, reading, travel, painting and movies. If you would like to see my resume please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After an accident left me handicapped, and 2 yrs. of physical therapy, I am seeking a position from home.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Still looking for a new job opportunity? Onsite, in-person, on-the-spot interviews are happening this week on Wednesday, August 25 & Thursday, August 26. Don't miss out!
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager (full & part-time)
- Distribution Leadership
- Store Associates
Get all the event details and job information today at Family Dollar National Hiring Event or Dollar Tree National Hiring Event
Interviews will be conducted at participating Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores across the country, as well as select U.S. distribution centers from 10a - 7p, (local time).
Average pay rate for these Management roles is $913/wk
- In 2020, the Company introduced DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that empowers associates to receive their earnings in between traditional paydays. The program makes any day a day to get paid.
As the Company gears up for its peak holiday season, it is looking to hire approximately 35,000 associates.
Are you passionate about usability and love to work with designers on the user experience side to see how customers work with a product?
Are you an experienced product manager?
THIS is the role for you!!
Iterable is looking for Product Manager who excels at content creation to work from home.
This job not only pays well it has AMAZING benefits!
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
About the role/team:
We are hiring a Product Manager to lead projects within our Creation Product Team. Creation is the heart of our user experience. It encompasses everything a Marketing leader does to set up how they would like to engage with their customers: from creative content, powerful user segmentation, to configuring campaigns and workflows, to managing channels which they would like to use, and even the products that represent their business. The Creation Product Team works closely with our Design Team and lives by user empathy every day. You will work with our teams and directly with our customers to help determine and prioritize product features related that have a high impact on Iterable’s business. You will have ownership over a broad product portfolio and associated roadmap, delivering delightful and creative experiences to our customers. This PM role will focus on how marketers create content within Iterable, which impacts the daily experience of marketers using the Iterable platform.
It’s important that you want to help Iterable and our customers grow and succeed. You’ll report to the Director of Product, Creation & Channel Experiences.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Contribute to the vision and design of the Creation experience
- Be the internal “voice of the customer”
- Work with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other PMs to ship products
- Understand customer personas and use cases to establish product requirements and roll out new features and enhancements
- Build use cases and determine product requirements to roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of customer demands and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Excel at solving complex technical problems and partnering with engineering to translate customer needs
- Delivers intuitive UI experiences and valuable and usable APIs
- Experience working with agile Engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Experience with user testing and data analysis
- Experience driving decisions based on business and technical data
- Experience working in a shifting environment
The minimum salary for this position is $138,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
As McDonald’s prepares to welcome more customers back for in-person dining, franchisees are gearing up to hire thousands of workers in Southern California.
McDonald’s will hold a Drive-Up Hiring Day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 18th with on-the-spot interviews available at hundreds of area McDonald’s locations.
The fast-food chain has openings for a variety of positions, including crew members, guest experience leads, shift managers, department managers and general managers.
Job seekers can visit here to learn more and apply to a restaurant near you or you can text ‘apply’ or ‘worksforme’ to 36453 to start the application process.
Restaurants participating in Drive-Up Hiring Day will have staff on-site to help candidates navigate the application process.