Big Sky Health is hiring a Social Media Manager to work from home!
About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
Big Sky Health’s Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing and maintaining our thriving community of social media followers and millions of monthly active app users. This role will report into Big Sky Health’s Senior Manager of Social Media & Community. The individual in this role will enjoy a mix of direct fan engagement, internal process improvement, and insight sharing.
In this role, you will:
- Nurture our online community and respond to all inbounds across social and online channels
- Facilitate conversations—both public-facing and via DM—with our users on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other emerging platforms
- Partner with our science writers to ensure accuracy of replies to all health-related user questions
- Identify and share unique user stories that are surfaced on our digital channels
- Be a constant champion of innovation on behalf of our users/community
- Engage with influencers and keep a log of all brand advocates
- Complete weekly and monthly analytics reports for digital channels including, but not limited to, social media channels and our brand’s blog
- Assist with content development and campaign ideas for Big Sky Health’s digital channels
- Alert team to trending issues related to our products and the broader topics of fasting, alcohol moderation, and meditation
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience managing online communities on behalf of a B2C brand
- Great judgment, and know when to ask for help versus running on your own
- A great written communicator—hello, phenomenal grammar skills!
- Someone able to master writing within the confines of a brand’s voice and tone
- Familiarity with social media management tools like SproutSocial
- Experience managing highly engaged online communities in the past
- Bonus points: prior experience with a digital health company
Interested in this role?
Are you looking for a job? Good News! Stop by your local Taco Bell restaurant location on Wednesday, April 21 for an on-the-spot interview!
Meet face to face with Taco Bell hiring managers on Wednesday, April 21 to discuss restaurant staff and management immediate hiring opportunities!
Search for local job openings and apply online before attending this Taco Bell National Hiring Event
Did you know that the Dollar Tree offers highly effective training programs for those interested in management opportunities in their Dollar Tree stores?
Why not work AND learn?
Programs for both Store Manager and Assistant Manager positions support the range of competencies that are required to successfully manage a Dollar Tree store.
Our Manager-in-Training (MIT) Program runs the span of 7-8 weeks, consists of “operational” training that will take place primarily in a training store, and includes support and follow-up throughout your first year as a Store Manager.
The training is structured to ensure that you:
- Develop an understanding of and are able to role-model the Dollar Tree cultures, mission, and values.
- Gain an understanding of and are able to demonstrate the operational aspects of a Dollar Tree store.
- Develop a routine that you will implement in your own store environment.
- Develop an understanding of and are able to access and utilize Dollar Tree tools and resources.
- Assistant Manager-in-Training Program
The Assistant Manager-in-Training (AMIT) Program consists of four parts:
- Orientation, Basic Store Operations, and General Dollar Tree Knowledge
- Dollar Tree, our history and culture
- Basic responsibilities of all Assistant Managers
- Store Routine Practices
- Basic Cashier Responsibilities and Register - - -
- Learn basic cashier responsibilities
Click the link below that best fits YOU
De Forest, WI - Meet with hiring managers on Monday, February 15, from 11am- 4pm, at 5901 Highway 51, De Forest, WI 53532, (I-90/I-94/I-39, Exit 132, Hwy 51) to discuss the following job opportunities...
TravelCenters Of America, Now Hiring!
- Assistant Popeye’s Manager
- Shift leads
- Diesel Technicians
- Truck Service Adviser
- Popeye’s Team Members
- Deli Prep
- Janitorial (Porter)
Register for this event and apply online today at TravelCenters Of America Hiring Event
Walk-ins Applicants are welcome!
Start your hiring process at TravelCenters Of America Hiring Event
Roxana, IL - Evergreen North America is hosting an in-person hiring event on Tuesday, February 9, from 8a - 4p, (local time), at 4203 Industrial Rd. Roxana, IL 62084.
Register and apply online for this event at Evergreen North America Hiring Event
Stop by and talk with hiring managers current hiring opportunities in the following areas:
- CDL Operators
- Project Managers
- Field Supervisors
- Operation Managers
- Equipment Operators
To apply you must have a valid state issued ID, be able to travel, work overtime, and pass a background check as well as a pre-employment drug screen. (MASK REQUIRED)
Apply online today at https://www.enais.com
It’s a great place to work wonderful environment great coworkers do you have to be self-motivated and keep your head down and work
Make sure the area manager has all the necessary information and details before upper management makes a decision.
Hired one of my daughter's friend to help him out to find out this person was not a good employee