Hi Alejandro! Make sure to be proactive and call them! Be sure to check out the job search tool and our getting hired resource center! I would start by filling out your JC profile and then once you have, select the resume tab and click download and PRESTO you have a pre-generated resume! You will need this when applying : ) Let me know how else I can help!
Madison, WI - Whole Foods has new in-store employment options you may want to consider if you are currently in the market for a new job opportunity.
- Overnight Grocery Stocker (full-time)
- Bakery Production Team Member (full-time)
- Bakery Counter Service Team Member (part-time)
- Prepared Foods Service Counter Team Member (full-time)
- Cashier (part-time)
- Check out all the job openings at https://careers.wholefoodsmarket.com
Application Tip - Does Your Resume Have What It Takes?
Check out what you can expect after you apply at Whole Foods Hiring Process
Whole Foods is offering flexible scheduling, a 20% store discount, at least $15/hr minimum starting pay and quick hiring process!
After you fill out your application, you’ll get an email to take a Shopper assessment. If you’re a fit, a hiring manager will reach out to you with a job offer – no need to wait for an interview!
Whole Foods is hiring up to 275 new employees in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.
"“Those jobs range from seasonal to part-time to full-time and they can really be anything they can be a department lead level, and they can also be an in store shopper position." - Sean Bestor, Employer Brand Marketing for Whole Foods
Minimum pay of $15 an hour to all of their employees starting out.
Search for local jobs and apply online today at https://careers.wholefoodsmarket.com
As an In-Store Shopper you give access to wholesome food options to 20-40 families a day that may be unable to shop for themselves.
"This is a role where you do good – all on a schedule that fits your own needs." - WholeFoods Careers
Hiring You, Faster
- WholeFoods want to help you join the team ASAP. After you fill out your online application, you’ll get an email to take a Shopper assessment. If you’re a fit, a hiring manager will reach out to you with a** job offer** – no need to wait for an interview.
Benefits that Matter
- WholeFoods offer a 20% employee store discount, competitive starting pay and flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle.
Search for an In-Store Shopper job opening near you at https://careers.wholefoodsmarket.com then apply online for immediate employment consideration.
Whole Foods announced hiring initiative for up to 5,000 full-time Seasonal and Permanent positions nationwideUSA.
Seasonal job opportunity enhancements include:
speedy hiring process to help get people jobs faster.
starting hourly base rate at $15/hour, with enhanced pay opportunities available until May 3, 2020
additional $2/hour premium, up to 40 hours in a workweek.
overtime rates at double your hourly base rate per overtime hour in most areas.
flexible shifts with hours that match your needs.
Expediting the hiring process to help get people jobs faster, see more
For all the job details and application instructions go to https://careers.wholefoodsmarket.com
Here's how WholeFoods is taking care of their employees.I hope other companies in the grocery space can do the same!
- All part- and full-time hourly team members at Whole Foods Market stores and facilities will receive an additional $2 per hour as part of the announcement Amazon made this week.
- Additionally, all part- and full-time hourly team members at Whole Foods Market stores and facilities will receive double their regular hourly base rate of pay for every overtime hour worked in a workweek from March 16 through May 3, 2020.
- All Whole Foods Market team members who are placed in quarantine or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 have access to the two weeks’ paid time off related to coronavirus that was announced last week.
My grandmother is 79 and still drives, runs her errands and all that. I told her she canNOT be out anymore with the Coronavirus. She won't let me help, but at least I saw this on FB today https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/03/17/coronavirus-shopping-stores-introduce-time-for-vulnerable-elderly-pregnant/5074064002/ that a lot of stores are opening up early for the elderly and having special hours. I told her if she is going out to at least shop at one of those stores. Hope this helps someone.
If you have found yourself out of a job due to the impact of the Coronavirus just know that there are still opportunities out there!
Whole Foods is NOW hiring for full and part-time workers as well as seasonal in Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Connecticut. Hourly pay begins at $15.
You can apply and check out more info [here] (https://careers.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/gb/en).
Know a senior who needs groceries? Whole Foods is now opening their stores earlier for seniors! Check out your local store for more information.