Worst administration ever. No supplies, no staffing, no support. I quit and never looked back. Theives to the elderly
The money. That’s it! Not one single owner of that restaurant has managed to not run that place into the ground. Make that money while you can. #sinkingship!
Do you love how it feels to encourage others? Apple Retail Operation just listed excellent "get your foot in the door" career job opportunities you don't want to miss!
Don't Delay! Get all the job details and submit you completed online application today at Apple US-Specialist: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Part-Time Temporary
- In this role, you could work full-time, part-time, or part-time temporary (five months or less)!
- As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members.
The base pay-rate for this role is $19/hr
Start your hiring process today at Apple US-Specialist: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Part-Time Temporary
#Apple #hiringnews #jobsearch #fulltime #parttime #temporary #retail #sales #customerservice #NationWideUSA
Apple retail operations just listed a new Technical Specialist job opportunity. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available!
Do you love how it feels to help others? Don’t miss the opportunity! Learn more and apply online today at Apple: US-Technical Specialist
- As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
- Passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- Willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple’s unique style of service.
- Have strong people skills-you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
If you answered YES then you’re a perfect candidate for this role!
Get all the job details and apply online for immediate employment consideration today at Apple: US-Technical Specialist
#Apple #hiringnews #jobsearch #hiringnews #technicalsupport #fulltime #entrylevel #NationWideUSA
The 9th Annual Jobs: Rebuild Boston Virtual Career Fair, from The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts and Jobcase!
This signature event is one of the largest of its kind and attracts dozens of employers in high-demand industries who are seeking diverse and skilled talent.
Register today at https://ULEM.vfairs.com
For questions or issues with registration please contact William Watkins at email@example.com. or check out the discussion on the career fair at: https://www.jobcase.com/non-profits/ulem
#unemployment #nowhiring #hiring #boston #ulem #foodservices #retail #banking #healthcare #apple #networking
Apple is currently offering full-time, part-time and seasonal work from home @HomeAdvisor job opportunities, (Remote US/Virtual)
Apple @HomeAdvisors serve as customers’ first point of contact. You will answer questions about Apple products and services and provide world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support.
Apple will rely on you to listen to customers and use your technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind great products are amazing people.
Apple will train you to be the best:
- You’ll get paid as you learn Apple technologies and get familiar with the companies approach to customer conversations, guided by a live instructor through an online program.
- A network of coworkers is always there for you, and you’ll keep in touch with your team and manager through video conversations and chat tools.
Want to learn more? Check out this Apple @HomeAdvisor job video
Explore more Apple @HomeAdvisor career information on the Apple Career FAQ page
Want to Search for a job NOW?
- Click here!
Can't find an @HomeAdvisor job opportunity in your area?
- Use the Apple Career Get Discovered tool to share your work experience and career goals. Upload your resume and an Apple recruiter will contact you when a new opportunity becomes available in your area.
- Work from home jobs are extremely popular and highly competitive right now and Apple at home jobs are no exception. Job openings fill up FAST so conduct your search and apply for local job openings as soon as they become available in order not to miss out on existing employment opportunities before they close.
Explore More [email protected] Jobs
- Work from home job seekers are also welcome to visit our #workfromhome topic page for an updated list of new remote job opportuunities.
Work From Home Application Tips to Help Get You HIRED!
#Apple #jobsearch #workfromhome #hiringnews #customerservice #NationWideUSA
This is a Career Job Opportunity Folks! Apple representatives will be on site next Tuesday recruiting the best of the best Chicago's workforce has to offer.
This means YOU!
Weather you're new job seeker looking for new employment opportunity, a career change candidate exploring new options, or an experienced professional in need of a better culture fit you should plan on meeting with Apple managers at this years CityWide job fest.
Apple is a top Fortune 500 employer offering a wide range of employment opportunities within a wide variety of occupations from Customer Service to Sales, IT, Management, and Administrative careers.
Looking for an entry level opportunity to get your foot in the door? Then check out the Specialist Roles currently available throughout the Chicago area.
I'll be at this event and available to anyone/everyone interested in this and similar job opportunities. Stop by the Jobcase information table when you arrive and lets chat immediate hiring options. See you next Tuesday Chicago!
The Boston job fair is COMING up on Thursday, June 6th from 1-4!
If you haven’t already, be sure to [register HERE] (https://www.jobcase.com/ulem-boston-job-fair) so you have the chance to meet and interview with some GREAT companies like Apple and Boston Children's Hospital. Full company list coming soon!
ULEM (Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts) is also offering several FREE career workshops onsite before the event begins to help you stand out and get hired. Be sure to take advantage!
Here are some tips to help you begin preparing for the fair:
Start thinking about clothing Check out some tips on what to wear [here] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/60d77b2f-6640-5331-8816-dca310ec58bf?from=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.jobcase.com%252Fcommunity).
Update and print those resumes Update your resume with all of your most relevant work experiences and skills. Then be sure to print and get ready to pack at least 50 copies and place them in a folder, or notebook and then tuck them away in a bag. Place them somewhere your resumes will be easily accessible the day of the fair when an employer requests a copy. This way you don't have to go digging for it! Don’t have a printer? No problem, check out some great advice [HERE] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/4d3535bd-34ee-5eb3-9d7e-fc2f066d82a6).
Write out and practice your pitch Whether it’s in the shower, to friends or family or even your pet rehearse it out loud so you build up that confidence! What will you say in 20-30 seconds to grab that employer’s attention? Need some help? Check out [THIS post] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/d11f70ef-0d6e-5730-8610-36528b33a832).
Know how to break the ice Practice a few of these [conversation starters] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/6d46f61d-c53b-5ec5-9d7c-69cc61713f6a) to get things rolling when you approach an employer. No one likes those awkward silences.
More tips coming soon ; ) and we hope to see you in a few weeks at the [Boston job fair] (https://www.jobcase.com/ulem-boston-job-fair)!
Please comment below with any questions
I make 11 dollars a hour and I'm a single dad would love to make more money to provide for my family I work at Van's and was manager at apple location for 2 years about 70 to 100 cars a day got sick and missed a few months got demoted but get same pay would love to go farther in th oil change can do almost any light including Malabo and enclave not many lights I can not do. I do not have a driver's license but am very reliable
Dont be over 40 yrs. As they tend to shy away older people. They are less productive.