Here's an office administration position located onsite in San Francisco, CA. This position is with an employer in the building & construction industry, and is not a hands-on construction role or construction project manager role.
We're seeking candidates with general office administration experience including accounting, payroll, data entry, and office management practices and procedures. Plus, your experience must have been gained from working in an office setting in the building and construction industry. Bi-lingual English /Spanish communication skills are preferred but not mandatory.
The Company is one of the Bay Area's top construction companies, dedicated to providing a finished product that they are proud of, no exceptions. The Company has eleven solid years of building experience, and their access to valuable resources allows them to provide customers with excellent value on their projects.
•Competitive salary •Full benefits + 401K Retirement Plan
Skills and Experience Required (Mandatory):
•High school /GED diploma
•Associates degree in Business Administration, or Administrative Assistant Training & Certification.
•Prior office work experience in a building or construction setting
•Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred, not mandatory
•A minimum of 3 years of general office administration experience is required including:
-Experience with accounting, payroll, data entry, and office management practices and procedures
-Account Invoicing (daily and monthly)
-Intermediate to Advanced PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Builder
-Strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to anticipate, improvise and adapt for optimal resolutions
-Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
-Professional customer service skills and the ability to build relationships
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks with minimal direction
-Team player with a “no job too big or small” attitude
-High attention to details
-Outstanding problem-solving skills to proactively identify potential issues, develop alternatives, and execute solutions
Please send resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
#hiring #jobsearch #sanfrancisco #officemanagement #generaloffice
As McDonald’s prepares to welcome more customers back for in-person dining, franchisees are gearing up to hire thousands of workers in Southern California.
McDonald’s will hold a Drive-Up Hiring Day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 18th with on-the-spot interviews available at hundreds of area McDonald’s locations.
The fast-food chain has openings for a variety of positions, including crew members, guest experience leads, shift managers, department managers and general managers.
Job seekers can visit here to learn more and apply to a restaurant near you or you can text ‘apply’ or ‘worksforme’ to 36453 to start the application process.
Restaurants participating in Drive-Up Hiring Day will have staff on-site to help candidates navigate the application process.
#McDonalds #California #SanFrancisco #quickservice #foodservice #cashier #manager #hiring #jobsearch #hiringevent
#SanFrancisco officials have announced that they are eligible to move businesses into the yellow tier this week, meaning:
- Gyms can increase capacity from 25% to 50%. They can also reopen saunas, spas and steam rooms.
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries can boost indoor capacity to 50% or 200 people, whichever number is fewer.
- Bars that don't serve food can reopen indoors at 25% capacity. Group sizes will be limited to eight per table. In the orange tier, they were only allowed to reopen outdoors.
- Indoor restaurants are no longer required to limit parties to three households. Up to eight diners are allowed per table.
- Live performances like concerts and plays can also increase audience capacity to 67% outdoors. At indoor performance venues, capacity can expand to 50%.
- Museums, zoos and aquariums no longer have a 50% capacity limit. They still need to follow COVID-19 safety precautions like mandatory face coverings.
- Family entertainment centers like arcades, ice skating, roller skating, and indoor playgrounds can boost capacity to 50%.
- Theme parks can increase capacity from 25% to 35%.
What are your thoughts? Helpful or hurtful? Comment below!
Peet's Coffee, a leader in the coffee industry, is urgently hiring in San Francisco, CA for barista, shift lead, and management positions!
In addition to working alongside passionate coworkers, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- 401k plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
#jobsearch #SanFrancisco #California #foodservices #hiringnow
Be the Change is an equal opportunity initiative that seeks to establish a diverse beverage industry through job placement. The upcoming event will be held on April 22nd, 2021 from 1 PM - 5 PM EST. There is space for up to 2,400 jobseekers and multiple opportunities across the wine, beer, and spirits industries!
Register for Be the Change job fair today!
#hiringevents #SanFrancisco #California #hospitality #diversity #jobsearch
Shipt is hiring for data analysts in Birmingham, AL and San Francisco, CA!
At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour. Shipt is building an on-demand delivery platform to help people get the things they need from stores they love. Since the beginning, we’ve relied on data to drive decision-making and power our fulfillment system. In this role, you’ll help measure, analyze, and grow Shipt's multisided marketplace.
- Gain a deep understanding of Shipt’s operational problems and the data available / required to solve them.
- Curate operational datasets that act as the source of truth for business critical analytics and operational algorithms.
- Conduct thorough and insightful analyses to help build and optimize Shipt's multi-sided marketplace.
- Collaborate with external teams to build dashboards and self-service tools to empower people to use data to make decisions.
- Help increase the speed and confidence at which Shipt can make and execute on data-driven decisions through clear and concise technical communication.
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and turning data into insights and recommendations
- Strong SQL skills are required (Postgres, Snowflake)
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool is required (Tableau)
- Experience with a statistical scripting language is a plus (e.g., R or Python)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience.
Interested in the role?
That's right! #Amazon is looking for rockstars like YOU!
Interested? Perfect :)
Be sure to attend one of the following walk-in hiring events:
Hilton Garden Inn - Emeryville 1800 Powell St. Emeryville, CA 94608 March 8 through March 13 Monday - Tuesday: 1pm to 7pm Wednesday - Friday: 9am to 3pm
Amazon Fulfillment Center - Fremont 44051 Osgood Rd. Fremont, CA 94539 March 8 through March 13 Monday - Tuesday: 1pm to 7pm Wednesday - Friday: 9am to 3pm
Amazon Career Center 349 Cobalt Way Sunnyvale, CA 94085 March 9 through March 13 Monday - Friday: 9am to 3pm
Anyone within the San Francisco, CA Bay Area interested in a Production job with Tesla?
Production Associates general responsibilities basically involve the construction and assembly of Tesla vehicles. This is an entry level job opportunity offering excellent starting pay, benefits, and career progression.
Just add a comment onto this conversation and I'll let you know how you can connect with a Tesla Hiring Manager for an interview.
Also, please make sure Jobcase profile has an updated copy of your resume. Thanks.
#Tesla #HiringEvents #SanFrancisco #CaliforniaJobs #Production
Looking for Professional audio technician positions or display audio technician for professional event venues and retail store set ups retail stores and on stage
I have applied for many positions in this field in San Francisco where i reside and can't get the job to save my life. I have applied at various places live Target and Best Buy. never hear from them after i apply. i follow up. I call. never return calls or apply. Why do they do that to people who are dedicated hard working and show up on time everyday for work like me. I'm starting to think that they only hire Caucasian Americans for these top positions as they are the only people i see doing the job when i am in any of the stores. WHY? i have a Certification in professional Audio/ Live Sound and Video from 1996. plus over 20 years experience as a Front of House Engineer and Stage Technician. Have toured with many bands over the years and with all my credentials still can't get the job in my city because of my skin color. And they all say that they are "Equal Opportunity Employers. Bullshit. its Racism and its wrong. they pick and choose who they want for these key positions based on there first and last names or who they are related to in the upper management departments. 90% of those people have no experience in the field whatsoever. i have seen displays in some San Francisco stores that were screwed up and you can tell the person who set them up obviously didn't know what he/she was doing. And i bet you they still are working there. GO FIGURE. All i know is that its not fair. i been applying for these positions when they become available for over 10 plus years and still can't get the job. I really want you to look into this and get me the right answers. PLEASE. Its unfair and its wrong.
AI is thriving here in San Francisco, yet the homeless are sleeping on the streets. So I planned to watch not more than 5 minutes of this presentation about American jobs and the economy. Instead, I got hooked when I realized how many jobs will be affected. Not next year, not tomorrow, right now! Then I realized that one man is trying to change that.