Trying for months to get a job. Lots of Distribution experience and IT, Quality. Been jerked around a few times with promises, or even offers after good interviews, then hear nothing. Yes I’ve followed up. Every interview says my resume is great and why am I applying for a lower position etc... well geniuses, maybe it’s because the higher positions aren’t choosing me and I need a job. I’m not afraid to work a ‘lower’ job. I’m broke now. I have nothing. Everyone says ‘anyone can get a job now’ and it’s not true. The lower level jobs either pay 1/4 of my former pay or they just don’t hire me because of my so called great resume. I’m so done with all of this.
I was laid off because they closed down
Was sick and timmy timed how long i was in the bathroom and counted how many times i went to the bathroom
There was nothing to love
Research in Biomedical Technology and Bioengineering
I am an IT professional currently in the job market. I live in a northeast state which is a suburb of NYC. In my state, we have two big companies which regularly post 6-12 month contract positions with basically the same requirements. This positions will pop up once a month. One of the company is in the health product business and the other is in the communication business. Since I’ve been looking for employment since February, I’ve noticed a pattern which is, to say the least, very interesting:
This position is responsible for the overarching design of security solutions and systems to ensure the protection, integrity and confidentiality of customer, vendor, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards and have a consistent technical direction.
The Security Solutions Architect will utilize proven consulting skills to deliver security architecture, design and engineering services with a specific focus on the security domain.
• Ability to design complex security systems that impact multiple infrastructure domains across IT Operations and Development teams
• Champion of the methodology by demonstrating ownership of the design aspects of the operations lifecycle
• Passionate about supporting & ownership of all areas of security systems
• Consistently shows the ability to mentor others in the production of all artifacts required of an Engineer, Analyst or Principal Analyst
• Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design requirements, identify potential issues, and perform cost analysis related costs to each project.
• Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits and opportunities associated with a proposed design or solution
• Broad understanding of the business processes implemented across organization.
• Able to effectively estimate time required for technical efforts for projects of all sizes
• Responsible for reviewing and mentoring the successful work of others in evaluating the business objectives, detailing security user stories/requirements and generating technical specifications for all security systems within IT operations.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement security infrastructure, applications, networks, systems and equipment that impact multiple environments across all of IT.
• Proven experience designing modifications to existing systems, designing reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout IT Operations.
• Demonstrate technical infrastructure architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in design of production, staging, QA and development infrastructures running in a 24×7 environment
• Experience in multiple large projects in leading the definition, selection, and implementation of security tools, technologies, and processes
• Establishes level of service standards and operating procedures for overall security system availability and individual system components
• Produce design documents to effectively hand over to other departments for successful implementation
• Knowledge of current and emerging industry technologies
Customer Interaction and Business Knowledge:
• Ability to understand the business requirements as well as provide a proposal of the appropriate security solution
• Broad understanding of the business processes supported across all team’s environments
• Ability to lead customer/project meeting(s) for project definitions, needs assessments and design reviews that impact all areas of a team’s systems
• Drives architectural consensus with the team while maintaining awareness with other teams
• Able to influence the security technical direction of others in order to drive all projects to successful completion within the architectural standards and guidance
• Proven ability to effectively communicate architectural standards and leading practices
• Ability to develop and deliver technical training and business understanding for engineers and analyst.
• Ability to drive through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
• Partner with the Architecture team to gain consensus and establish security architecture standards, patterns, policies, and leading practices
• Investigating new technologies and techniques and researching ongoing industry developments
• Assist in forecasting security technology implementation budgets
Cloud and SaaS Solutions, PaaS, IaaS,
Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Web Application security
Tokenization and encryption solutions
Vulnerability management: Application Firewalls, SEIM, Anti-Virus, penetration testing
Data Loss Prevention, Secure coding and configuration standards
VPN technologies such as PKI, IKE, IPSEC, SSL/HTTPS and digital certificate
• Proven ability to effectively communicate concepts to a broad based team
• In-depth experience with security architecture design concepts and techniques and the ability to communicate those concepts to a broad based audience
• Experience in creating and designing security solutions throughout the team’s environment and effectively communicating the rationale behind the designs
• Broad understanding of all aspects of the team’s technical infrastructure requirements including scalability, and usability
• Proven experience with working effectively with multiple areas of the business community in order to gather requirements and translate those requirements into architectural designs
• Work with consultants to guide the security technology direction in order to meet the security architectural strategy
• Demonstrated ability to compare and contrast alternative approaches to meet objectives while assessing risk both quantitatively and qualitatively
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated flexibility
Education and/or Experience:
• Typically 10+ years within Information Technology with a concentration on Information Security, Application Security. Security design and implementation experience required.
• 4 year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related course of study preferred
• Experience in a broad range of IT systems (see Specialties section) required
• In depth knowledge of information security industry frameworks and standards NIST, OWASP, ISO-27001/2, SANS, Cobit and ITIL
• Information security practices such as PCI, ITGC’s, HIPAA and Privacy
• Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, MCSE, Security +, CCNA or CCNP) preferred.
If interested send your CV to : Dekwoodcareers@gmail.com
Angular and Go Full Stack Developer and a Build and Release Engineer with Jenkins Exp. urgently needed for job openings in American Fork, UT .
My Dream from high school is to pursue nanotechnology and use it to help solve environmental problems on our planet or in the society. There is nothing more I would like in life other than this
While in school at itt tech i received an A.S. in architecture but work in the I.T. field and loved it, what should i do?