Premier Employee Solutions is hiring for General Labor/Productions in Romeoville, IL!
Use the links below to learn more about these events and register to attend:
Why You Should Attend: Material Handler job responsibilities include working in different departments such as lego, packing, picking, box making. Sort and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department. Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
Pay Rate - Up tp $21 Possible temp to hire (must have great attendance willing to work in all departments)
- Lego has additional incentives if you exceed 100% productivity you can earn an additional 150-350$ weekly bonus.
- 6:00 am - 4:30 pm Sun-Wed
- 6:00 pm -4:30 am Sun- Wed
- 6:00 am - 4:30 pm Wed-Sat
- 6:00 pm - 4:30 am Wed-Sat
Use the links above to get all the hiring event information and register for your virtual interview today!
Nextaff is Hiring for Night Shift Production Operators in Puyallup! Come join a great local team!
What You’ll Receive: • Starting pay $18.25/hr! • A PREDICTABLE, Rotating Schedule, repeats every two weeks! • Night Shift 7:00pm-7:00am! • Insurance Benefits through us Day One for you and your family! • Like all Nextaff roles, you are guaranteed fulltime employment with our client based on performance and attendance! • Upon conversion with our client, you will get: o Night Shift Premium of $0.50 more, PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance options, yearly reviews and merit increase, 401k, Health/Gym Discounts, Pet Insurance options, Adoption & Fertility Services, Legal assistance programs, and Employee Assistance Programs!
What You’ll be Doing: • Responsible for meeting safety standards and daily production goals, ensuring raw materials are available and loaded to ensure minimal downtime. • Completes hourly quality assurance reports, making sure produced goods are made standard, reporting all quality defects to the appropriate team members and shift leadership. • Demonstrates the aptitude and skill to work in all assigned areas of production; maintaining general housekeeping in all areas of production and additional areas assigned by plant leadership.
What You’ll Need: • Ability to work 12-hour shifts, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule or schedule as dictated by production demand. Schedules are not negotiable. o Example: ON-Mon & TuesOFF¬-Wed & ThursON-Fri & Sat & SunOFF-Mon & TuesON-Wed & Thurs*OFF-Fri & Sat & Sun *Repeat – OFF EVERY OTHER WEEKEND! • Regular and Predictable attendance is an essential function of the job! • No experience required but 6 months - 2 years of experience in a similar position is a bonus! • Minimum education is High School Diploma!
Please email email@example.com to express interest in this role! Or you can apply directly to our job page!
Hoffer Plastics in Elgin, Illinois is hiring for a third shift Material Handler! This position is responsible for "ensuring accuracy in maintaining adequate levels of raw materials in the molding plants and in moving finished goods into warehouse areas." Interested candidates, please CLICK HERE.
Hoffer Plastics provides full training, extensive benefits, pay premiums for night shifts, and unlimited career potential! This position has a starting pay of $15 - $17 per hour and is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Proficient reading and writing in English
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Mixes resins, colors, and lubricants; maintains adequate material supplies by filling hoppers
- Cleans auxiliary equipment
- Make boxes and supply packaging to presses
- Moving materials using power pallet jack and forklift
- Fills skids as needed and moves finished goods into warehouse
- May assist with mold changes under direct supervision
Whether your looking for full or part-time local work opportunities it may be worth your time to consider the new Warehouse job options currently available at Frito-Lay.
Interested? Start your search and hiring process today at Frito-Lay Warehouse Jobs
Go to Frito-Lay Warehouse Jobs and find job opening that meet your previous work experience and skills set. Complete your online application and pre-employment assessment. Successful applicants will receive an email invitation for a virtual interview.
Rock Your Virtual Interview, during the interview, be prepared to answer questions about your background, your problem-solving skills, and how you can make Frito-Lay a better place!
Your Hired, What'sNext? the verbal and written job offer followed by your background check will land you and orientation/start date.
Online Application Tip to Help Boost your Rating! - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
Sound easy enough? Great go to Frito-Lay Warehouse Jobs and get started.
We're hear to help if you have any questions about the job opportunities or application process. Just add you comments below and we will be sure to respond right back to you within a timely manner.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Also see, Frito-Lay - Hiring Our Hero's and Frito-Lay - Empowering Individuals with Disabilities for more information on Frito-Lay hiring initiatives.
#NationWideUSA - Want to land a new job at #FedEx? Jobcase community member and current FedEx employee Troy Gander just shared some insider company culture and hiring information around #disability and #secondchances employment opportunities you may want to consider before you apply.
"FedEx has been very good to me I have a disability and before it was even diagnosed they still took care of me. They do hire felons as long as it isn't violent or armed robbery." - Troy Gander, FedEx Employee/Jobcase Community Member
Ready for some more good news? FedEx is Hiring!
Current Job Opportunities Include:
- Package Handler/Material Handler, $14 p/hr, (APR)
- Part-time Package Handler, $14 p/hr, (APR)
- FedEx Courier, $19 p/hr, (APR)
- Delivery Driver, $19 p/hr, (APR)
- Forklift Operator, Retail Sales/Service, Package Recovery Agent, & more
Application Tip - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
Start your job search and apply online today at FedEx Jobs or connect with us on our FedExWorkingAt page for more application tips and hiring news information.
These jobs will play a critical role for our country as McKesson, in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, prepares for the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines once authorized or approved by the FDA and recommended by CDC.
Independent staffing services companies are hiring warehouse workers to support projects in the locations below.
- Manteno, IL - Earn up to $24.07/hour
- Groveport, OH - Earn up to $22.83/hour
- Harrisburg, PA - Earn up to $23.03/hour
- Olive Branch, MS - Earn up to $18.22/hour
- Louisville, KY - Earn up to $20.12/hour
McKesson values the work that you do and are seeking individuals who will help cultivate an environment of integrity, respect, accountability, collaboration and a customer-first mindset.
Immediate opportunities available for more than 1200+ warehouse positions for Material Handlers and Machine Operators.
Click here for more job details and submit your online job application today for immediate employment consideration.
ProLogisix is hiring full time Material Handlers in Bethlehem, PA.
Pay Rate is $15.00 p/hr with an Overtime incentive, (time and a half PLUS $5 more for each hour OT worked), and Weekly pay!
Jon Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizing a handheld scanner or computer including unloading for picking and packing
- Receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting
- Counting and reporting inventory accuracy
- Ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
Why be a part of the ProLogisix team:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free inline courses with Penn Foster University
- Medical/Dental & much more!
- Interested applicants are encouraged to go to https://apply.prologistix.com and submit a completed online job application today for immediate employment consideration.
Do you have any Material Handler experience? Prologistix has immediate full time job opportunities in Easton, PA!
- Pay Rate, $13.00 p/h
- 1st Shift Work Schedule Currently Available
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- FREE online courses with PENN FOSTER University
- Incentive opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
What are the Job Duties:
- Material handling may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting, general warehouse or counting products.
- Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your coworkers.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Availability to work over time as needed due to increase in work volume.
I'm Interested, how do I apply?
- The application process is simple! Just go to https://apply.prologistix.com and create your online application account.
Then submit your completed online job application today for immediate employment consideration.
The TemPositions Group is hiring Material Movers in New Jersey, NJ.
- The material mover will assist in our manufacturing facility by moving equipment and parts, cleaning, organizing, performing basic assembly and manufacturing tasks and performing other functions as needed. The material mover may assist in the preparation of orders for shipment and the implementation of lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Load, unload, store, and deliver materials and equipment from/to designated locations
- Prep and kit parts according to documented sheets for assembly operations
- Assist in inventory maintenance and cleanup
- Clean up material areas, possibility of filling in emptying trash and picking up cardboard
- Operate heavy equipment including forklifts and other material movers
- Keep work area clean and maintain equipment in proper working order
- Data entry for inventory tracking and as otherwise needed
- Fill out time cards and other required documentation
- Ability to work without supervision while also working within larger team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Basic Word and Excel skills for data entry and updates
- Vocational, technical or high school education
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- Prior experience operating forklifts and loading/unloading pallets
- Submit your online application today at https://www.tempositions.com for immediate employment consideration.
Supreme Staffing is hiring full-time Material Handlers in Memphis, TN. 1st and 2nd shifts available!
Pay Rate - $10.00 to $13.00 p/hr!
Job Duties Include:
- You will be working in warehouse environments
- You will be required to be on your feet for 8-10 hours.
- We need high energy, ready to work employees.
- PPE will be required daily for COVID-19
This Job Opportunity Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Application Process: Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person at 6685 Quince Road Ste # 103, Memphis, TN 38119, (Ask for Esther)
6041 Mt. Moriah Ext, Ste # 12, Memphis, TN 38115, (Ask for Karla)
Can make it out to one of these offices? Apply online at Supreme Staffing - Material Handler for immediate employment consideration.