Be the next to follow.
Jobs are available across the country! Register for an interview today at 2022 Lands National Hiring Event
The Forest Service is hiring Realty Specialists, Land Surveyors, and Survey Technicians, paid training available!
- These positions offer rewarding opportunities to learn and gain experience with land activities and other natural resources administrative functions.
Apply on USAJOBS from August 5th - Aug 15th. Or Register today at 2022 Lands National Hiring Event
Important Disclaimer: This job lead is a US Forest Service direct hiring opportunity and NOT a Jobcase sponsored job alert. Interested applicants are encouraged to practice due diligence during the application process and pursue any additional inquiries for this position at US Forest Service Careers
Hurry! The US Forest Wildland Firefighter Apprentice Program applications are OPEN!
The Wildland Firefighter Apprenticeship Program develops the knowledge and basic skills necessary to work as a Wildland Firefighter.
Take Advantage of One of These Recruiting Events!
Q&A with a Wildland Firefighter Apprentice - Tuesday, August 31, from 3p - 4p, (MDT)
Navigating USAJOBS - Thursday, September 2, from 3p -4p, (MDT)
Selected applicants will attend a 3,000 hour on-the-job learning program, which includes a two month-long residential firefighting academy at the Wildland Fire Training Center in McClellan, California.
The average starting pay rate for this role is $680/wk!
Apprentices will be paid and all costs of training will be covered by the Forest Service.
Get all the program details, qualification requirements and application instructions today at US Forestry Service Apprenticeship Program/2021
Discover other US Forest careers and new hiring opportunities at US Forest Careers
#NationWideUSA - Want to make an immediate impact on the environment? Check out the new employment opportunities at the US Forest Service and attend one of their upcoming #hiringevents this season to learn how you can launch on an exciting new career path!
Do you have any environmental previous work or educational background experience?
How do you feel about protecting and servicing your environment?
Application Tip for Hiring Success! - Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired
#USForestService Job Opportunities Include:
- Recreation Technician
- Wildland Firefighter
- Rangeland Management Specialist
- Wildlife Biologist
- Temporary & more!
- Search and apply for local job opportunities at https://www.fs.usda.gov
Want to learn more about #USForestService careers?
- Attend on of the the virtual hiring events happening this season. Get all the event details and registration information at US Forest Service Hiring & Recruitment Events
Application Tip - Before, during, and after a virtual hiring event
Check out the how to apply page for step-by-step instructions designed to help you master the online application process.
Get Started Right Now at https://www.fs.usda.gov
Not interested in US Forest Service jobs? No Worries! We got you covered!!
- Do you have an updated resume? Upload it onto your Jobcase Profile or use the resume builder option to create your new optimized resume
- We will use this information to match you up with immediate hiring opportunities that fit your job needs and career goals.
- You can also find the job leads and hiring events on our #workfromhome and hiringnews topic pages. Thanks & Good Luck!
How do you dress when you go to your workplace? Do you get hot or cold? Do you shiver! Many types of outerwear are available.