Play Webinar: ▶
This is part one of a two-part webinar series! Part ONE will be an introduction to LinkedIn covering the very basics including what it is, why you should be on it, and best practices on how to set up your “All-Star Profile.”
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
I just signed up for the Jobcase webinar on August 24. I'm excited to hear from REAL job experts and learn how to update my resume and prepare for an interview. If you want to sign up you just have to register here: https://www.jobcase.com/events/e6d3935d-146a-4a12-83a2-2d655e56d2a1
Building the perfect resume is always the hardest part for me. I can't wait to finally crack the code! Lol I also appreciate that it's free to Jobcase members!
I wanted to share this with others as I previously had an opportunity to join in on this webinar last month, and it was very useful and helpful. Even if you just wanted to sit in and listen to the information when it comes to job seeking and getting no responses. This was very helpful for me so I hope it is for you too. Sign up is free and the webinar is free to listen to with the option to join a paid membership (which I didn't do because it's expensive). I hope this helps anyone and everyone.
"Sick of applying for jobs and never hearing back? I've got you covered. In this FREE online workshop, you'll discover:
- The single biggest mistake that job seekers make with their resume. (And 1 simple trick to instantly make yours stand out!)
- How to have more networking conversations that instantly turn into job interviews.
- How to handle the money conversation so you get paid what you're worth. (And how to avoid the common phrase that costs most job seekers thousands!)
- How I went from admin assistant to executive and tripled my salary in 6 weeks! (At 23 years old, with little experience!)