Sugarland, TX and surrounding areas! O'Reilly Auto Parts is hosting an in-person Warehouse Hiring Event on Wednesday, April 21, from 10a - 2p at 8601 Tavenor Lane, Houston, TX 77075.
O'Reilly Auto Parts offers flexible shifts in a clean and positive work environment, a full benefits package, and competitive compensation package.
Join this exciting hiring event opportunity on April 21, anytime from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Hiring Event Success Tips:
Build your profile
- Do you have an updated resume? Upload it onto your Jobcase Profile or use the resume builder option to create your new optimized resume.
- Make sure you include your profile picture to ensure you drive more hiring manager interests to your potential and attract more member/employer connections in the community. See How to pick the right profile picture on Jobcase to learn how you can upload a profile pic that fits the image you want to present to employers.
Register for your interview & Apply Online
- Go to O'Reilly Warehouse Hiring Event - April 21 and complete all the pre-event registration information.
- Use your Jobcase profile to instantly auto-fill and complete your O'Reilly Auto Parts online application.
Get Connected and Boost your Hiring Potential!
- Reach out to people you know and ask for a referral or praise in order to boost your employability potential. See, Bring your old connections back to life! for quick tips on how you can accomplish this.
Attend the in-person hiring event on Wednesday, April 21
- Save the date and get out for your opportunity to speak one on one with hiring managers about immediate Warehouse job opportunities.
Not able to attend this hiring event? Submit your completed online application anyway and let managers know you're still interested.
Feel free to connect right back with us on this post if you have any questions. Thanks
Ashley Furniture Distribution (2250 W. Lugonia Ave Redlands, CA) is conducting a Hiring Event this Saturday April 27 from 8:00am-12:00pm. Shipping and Receiving-must be able to lift 100 lbs or more and operate forklift equipment. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test (including THC/Marijuana) and background check. See you then!
Don't do it. They don't care about you. They are always looking for something to fire you for. They don't care about your good work ethics or team work. Managers do not know how to perform the different functions.
Give yourself and the company a chance 2 see if u like it or not. ..it's only hard if u make it hard
Don't have any regrets. ..learned alot during my 8yrs of working 4 the company