Milwaukee, WI - Charter Manufacturing is hiring full-time Production Team Members.
Charter Manufacturing offers a great work schedule, strong company culture in a family-owned business, on the job training with growth opportunities and awesome benefits!
- Day Shift: 6am - 6pm
- Night Shift: 6pm - 6am
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent standing and walking.
- Occasional foot use, climbing, push/pulling, carrying reaching, forceful motion, and lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Minimal sitting, below waist level work, balancing, reaching, and lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation, as outlined in the job description.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other employees.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic reading skills.
Learn more about Charter Manufacturing and apply online today at Charter Manufacturing Hiring Production Team Members
Michigan - Alro Steel is hiring! Alro Steel, and Metal manufacturing company is hiring for jobs at all four of it’s Mid-Michigan locations, (Potterville, Lansing, Charlotte and Jackson).
- Competitive pay
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and flexible spending.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Growth potential: learn from the ground up
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply online at https://www.alro.com
Salina, KS - Great Plains Manufacturing is hiring employees in welding, assembly, and fabrication/machine shop.
- February 5, 2021, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- February 6, 2021, from 8 a.m. to Noon Great Plains Mfg. Conference Center – 1525 E. North St., Salina, KS | Follow Signage
Interested applicants can apply online at www.WorkForGPM.com, or apply in-person during the job fair events.
Great Plains Mfg. Human Resources staff will accept applications and conduct on-site interviews, along with occupational performance testing.
Sign-on bonuses are available, and positions may be filled on-site.
Apply online today at www.WorkForGPM.com
Findlay, OH - Whirlpool Corporation is hosting a Production Operator hiring event on Thursday, February 4, from 8:00a - 7:30p. This is a career job opportunity folks!
Meet with Whirlpool hiring managers to discuss job details, employee benefits, company culture and more!
- The interview will take place on Indeed's virtual interviewing platform. After RSVP, you will find a link in your email that will lead you directly to the virtual interview lobby during the event.
- Try to find a quiet place with good lighting and a stable internet connection.
- Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Apply online today at Assembly Production Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shifts, Findlay Operations
Assembly Production Operator - Findlay - 2nd & 3rd Shifts ONLY
- $16.25 per hour
- $0.35 per hour 2nd & 3rd shift differential
Ready to Register & Apply?
- Go to Whirlpool Corporation - Findlay, Ohio Virtual Hiring Event right now and start your hiring process.
Holland, MI - Forge Industrial Staffing just listed a series of hiring opportunities in February. Jobseekers in the Ottawa County, MI interested in exploring job options in Advanced Manufacturing are encouraged to attend.
Thursday, February 4th, from 1p - 3p and Friday, February 5th, from 9a - 11a, at 144 Coolidge Avenue, Holland MI 49423. Open interviews for Machine Operators and Assemblers. Register and apply today at https://forgestaff.com
Virtual Hiring Events every Tuesday in February! Tuesday, February 2nd, Tuesday, February 9th, Tuesday, February 16th, and Tuesday, February 23rd, from 10 am – 2 pm. Virtual interviews for Assembly, Machine Operating, Plastic Injection, and Powder Coating. Register and apply for this event at https://forgestaff.com
Apply online or contact your local Forge Industrial Staffing office for more event details and immediate hiring opportunities. Go to https://forgestaff.com for more information.
We’re always looking for energetic, talented individuals to be a part of the TEKWISSEN ® team. Apply today for one of our exciting job opportunities.
We are hiring Mechanic for one of the client located in Chanhassen, MN.
Responsibilities also include: Job Description: The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery equipment, buildings and facilities maintenance, and installing new equipment and machinery in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Responsibilities also include: Minimum Experience/Education Requirements: • High school diploma or equivalent and ability to read and write basic English • 2 years vocational/technical school in mechanical repair • 2+ years’ experience as a technician in a manufacturing environment • Previous participation on a safety team and/or other safety training a plus • Trained and experienced in Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures • Pre-employment background checks and drug test required.
Note: Ability to work 12-hour shifts, rotating 3 or 4 days per week including weekends.
Interested? Kindly send resumes to Imran.email@example.com.
Are you driven to succeed? Do you have good work history and are motivated to work? Are you looking for an employer who offers advancement opportunities? Manpower has the job you’ve been looking for. We have immediate openings for an Assembler in Nebraska City, Nebraska 68410.
What’s in it for you? · Full-time hours · Temp to hire opportunity · Location: Nebraska City, NE 68410 · 1st shift (7:00am-3:30pm) or 2nd shift (3:30pm-12 midnight) · Pay rate: $14.50/ hour · A lot of opportunity for Overtime What is the job? This position involves the sorting, proving, and supplying the packing line with the different meters. Essential Functions: · Visually inspect all meters and materials at each station to insure a quality product. · Remove meters from overhead or skid and sort according to order number. · Run orders according to schedule. · Move parts and material as needed.
What do you bring to the job? · High school diploma or equivalent · Ability to lift 30 lbs. · At least 6 months of related experience. · Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Lockheed Martin seeks qualified candidates to fil a variety of open positions. A #Hiring Event is scheduled for Wednesday, December 20, from 9a - 12p, at the College of Central Florida, Strategic Planning Room, 3003 SW College Road, Ocala, FL 34474.
Open Event - All are welcome! Job Openings Include: ------> Senior Testers (Job Order 10547080) ------> Electro/Mechanic Repair Specialist (Job Order 10586010) ------> Maintenance Mechanic Senior (Job Order 10591730)
Pre-Event Application Requirements: ------> Candidates are required to have the company application completed before the interview ------> Professional dress is required ------> Register at EmployFlorida.com prior to attending ------> Call 352.732.1700, ext. 2203 to learn more