Working at Nestle was probly the best job I ever had. All the people I worked with were great. All those people that I only seen in passing were awesome. The work atmosphere was unbeatable. I wish I was still there.
Nestle has over 800 new job opportunities available right now for interested job seekers looking to launch on new and exciting career paths.
Nestle is more than just chocolate!
- Employment areas include, (Manufacturing, Supply-Chain, Customer Service, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, IT, Human Resources and more!
Find your next career move today at Nestle USA Careers
Boost your hiring potential with these quick and easy steps - Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired
Performance through culture, at Nestlé USA, you have the opportunity to cultivate a career with limitless potential.
Learning & Growing, the Nestle structure gives you more access to different parts of the organization, enabling you to contribute in a way that is meaningful to you.
Professional Development, discover the tools, resources and support to help you manage your own career path and realize your full potential.
Tuition Reimbursement, Nestle offers financial assistance for approved outside educational courses that will help enhance your job-related knowledge and skills.
Explore all Nestle Career areas at NestleUSA Careers
Check out the complete list of company benefits at Nestle Health Works
- Explore the different job paths and search for local hiring opportunities today at Nestle USA Careers
- Did you already apply? Log-in and check your application status
Online Application Tip Designed to Maximize Your Rating - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
Can't find a Nestle job in your area?
- Join the Nestle Talent Network and be among the first to be notified when new job opportunities that meet your career interests open up!
Not interested in Nestle jobs? No worries, we got you covered!
Share some of your top job preferences with us...
- What’s your work background, are you looking for a specific job?
- Are you interested in full or part-time jobs?
- Are you interested in remote/work from home ONLY or are you open to on-location job options?
- Do you have related work experience or are you interested in changing careers?
- Anything else?
We will use this information to match you up with related employment and hiring opportunities that fit your immediate job needs and future career goals.
Tampa, FL Area - The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience.
PayRate - $15.00 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly. $500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Required Reporting Location:
- Tampa, FL (for new hire orientation)
- Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday (rotational) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
What you’ll do daily:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
What you need to have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a home office Monday-Friday 12:30 AM-9:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 8-4 PM. * Employee must be available to respond to customer and internal communications during these hours
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
Ready to Apply?**
- Click here for more job details and application instructions.
Nestle is holding two onsite hiring events to recruit for immediate Production Operator & Maintenance Mechanic roles at both Eau Claire, WI sites. Starting pay is $24.5/hr*
Tuesday, October 8, from 7a - 2:45p @ the Nestle Gateway Facility, 5023 Venture Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Thursday, October 10, from 10a - 5:30p, @ the Nestle Eau Claire Facility, 1200 Nestle Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Please not that this is NOT a open walk-in hiring event. Interested applicants must call ahead to reserve an interview appointment, see below.
To apply online, go to https://www.nestlejobs.com