Aerotek is hiring for multiple roles in Carlsbad and Mira Mesa, CA! Accepting entry-level applicants for stable, long-term opportunities with competitive pay up to 22/hr!
Aerotek Virtual Hiring Event are scheduled for Tuesday, Sep 14, from 10a - 3p, register here & (PDT) & Wednesday, Sep 15, from 10a - 3p, (PDT), register here
Why You Should Attend:
- Long-term opportunities and full-time positions available Opportunities for growth
- Great benefits, vacation plan, and bonus structures available
- Weekly Pay
- OT Availability- will be making 1.5x of pay rate
Aerotek is now hiring manufacturing associates in the San Diego area. Competitive pay and immediate hiring opportunities available. Job openings include:
- Manufacturing Technician - $17 for 1st shift, $18/hr for 2nd shift, $18.70 for 3rd shift
- Production Associate - $18/hr for I or $19/hr level II
- Medical Assembler - $16 - 22/hr
- Manufacturing Associate - $16 - $18.31/hr
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available!
- For more than 35 years, Aerotek® Inc. has built a reputation for providing the highest quality staffing and workforce management solutions. With deep expertise in the manufacturing, logistics, and construction industries, Aerotek partners with 13,000 clients and more than 200,000 light industrial and skilled trades contract employees every year.
Use the event links above to register for one of these exciting career events today!
SoFi Stadium in Inglewood has 3,000 jobs available!
The stadium is looking to hire 3,000 part-time positions, which include food and beverage workers, retail employees and ticket takers.
SoFi Stadium is holding a job fair Friday, and there are six more of them planned. For more information and to register, visit their website!
Interested in a dynamic, gratifying job? If so, consider applying to your local CVS! As a CVS Health employee, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact every day on your community and the healthcare industry.
CVS is hiring for various positions in the Carlsbad, CA area. Open positions include:
- Customer Health Care Concierge
- Retail Store Manager
- Beauty Consultant
- Retail Store Associate
The City of Carlsbad has one position open in the department for a Custodian who will work with a team to clean various city facilities.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Strong communication skills, written, verbal and electronic, are important to success in the position Prospective candidates must be organized, able to successfully plan and prioritize work assignments, wisely use time and resources, and adapt well to changing circumstances. They must be able to exercise good judgment, discretion and initiative in carrying out job duties.
The Part-time Custodian position will be responsible for the care, cleaning, and maintenance of city facilities; and to perform all other related work as assigned. Custodial staff assigned to police stations or other sensitive facilities will be required complete a thorough background screening that will include taking a polygraph test.
Salary: $16.85 per hour • Hourly positions are non-benefitted, and cannot exceed 980 hours in one fiscal year.
Typical duties may include: • Sweep, vacuum, mop, wax, and polish floors; • Dust and polish furniture, woodwork, fixtures, countertops and equipment; • Clean windows, walls and blinds; • Empty and clean waste receptacles; • Clean and maintain supplies in restrooms; • Replace lights and adjust shades and blinds; • Lock and unlock doors; • Pick up papers and other debris; • Perform minor maintenance of custodial equipment; • Perform a variety of routine jobs related to custodial services; • Regularly required to lift and move objects that may weigh up to 50 pounds.
Knowledge of: • Methods, materials, and equipment used in building housekeeping and light duty maintenance work; • Safe work practices.
• Maintain custodial records; • Work nights and odd shifts as required; • Clean and care for assigned areas and equipment; • Use a variety of custodial equipment and materials; • Understand and carry out verbal and written directions; • Use a computer. Basic email and web based skills are necessary for communication and training. • Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work; • Practice city policies and procedures regarding custodial maintenance; and • Work independently
Experience & Education
Any combination equivalent to experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Equivalent to graduation from high school and two years experience performing duties comparable to those of a custodian.
If you are interested, apply here --> https://fieldjobs-hallmark.greatjob.net/job/HALLUSdc921d4c06564666a0c98b644bbedebc/Part-Time-Retail-Merchandiser-Carlsbad-CA-92008