Is there a company here that welcomes other nationalities in a WFH setting? I am from the Philippines.
you can check my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryjanetabobo/
If companies are outsourcing, we have Call center and WFH settings. I am in need of WFH jobs. It can be a full-time or part-time job.
OUTSOURCING 2D GRAPHICS FOR GAMES One of the priority areas of work for the outsourcing studio Whimsy Games is the creation of 2D character animation to order, as well as outsourcing of graphics for games and applications on Unity, Unreal and others. We export models in the required format, and help to choose the right technologies for the development of the project. The experience of working on TV and in game development allows not only creating graphic content, but making the final picture tailored for specific tasks. Whimsy Games https://whimsygames.co/services/2d-art/ offers an expanded range of outsourcing services at fair prices.
ORDER CONTENT IN PARTS AND WORK AT A CONVENIENT SPEED Are you an independent programmer, game designer or development team? Are you planning to develop a game with beautiful characters, locations and smooth animations? We are glad to offer our creativity, experience and attention. It is profitable for small studios to outsource graphics for computer games. After all, this does not require hiring a professional modeler and animator in one person. Just order services as needed. While saving the budget, we divide the order into stages and do it in parts.
WE INTERACT WITH DEVELOPERS AND CONTROL THE QUALITY OF YOUR CONTENT When working on 2d content for games, we see it through to the end. Developers often tell how they ordered graphics from remote outsourcing studios and did not get the desired result. Models and animations could not be exported to the engine, since they were created using technologies that were not suitable for game development. Unscrupulous freelancers did not take into account the technical requirements for the job, took an advance payment, made a low-quality product, and abandoned the project they were entrusted with working on. On the contrary, we not only work on graphics, but also interact with the customer's team, use your utilities and tools, check the performance of the created 2d content.
WE SUPPORT LONG PROJECTS We have a number of projects backed by 2d content and we still support them as needed. Developers of online games over time add new mechanics, items, clothes or characters to the game, and we help them with this. we advise on controversial issues.
WE CONSULT ON THE CHOICE OF GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGIES FOR GAMES we advise on the integration of graphic content into the game and on the choice of technologies for your project Whimsy Games studio will help you with good advice and consult on controversial issues. We also help in solving problems typical for gamedev, for example, when a model is exported crookedly.
At present, we can safely say that the outsourcing market in the world has reached a stage of maturity: customers are ready to hand over, and contractors are ready to take over almost all business processes.
IT outsourcing is especially popular. This is primarily due to economic reasons. According to SODIT, software outsourcing cuts companies' costs by 30-60%, not because of its low cost, but because of the ability to optimize costs and increase business flexibility.
Maintaining your own IT staff is more expensive than hiring a team of professional developers. If the services of IT specialists are not needed all the time, but from time to time, the economic feasibility of creating an IT department is reduced to zero.
Advantages of software outsourcing
- A ready-made staff of professionals. There is no need to look for qualified specialists in the labor market or train your staff. The professionals from the outsourcing company are ready to go. It is especially convenient to use the services of contractors in project work or during the season. And subsequently, the employer will not have a headache on how to fire an unnecessary employee.
- Turnkey work. The involved IT specialists undertake the entire project: survey of business processes, development, implementation and maintenance of the system. The only thing that is required from the employer is comprehensive interaction and assistance. This will help you achieve the best results as soon as possible.
- Various options for the price model of work. In different cases, you can use the most convenient payment method:
- Fixed Price - fixed price and fixed terms, detailed specification;
- Time and Material - labor costs with a focus on the best end result;
- Fixed Budget - work within the established budget with the priority development of the main functions.
In other words, outsourcing is a great opportunity to entrust the complex software development process to professionals using the most optimal payment method.
Disadvantages of software outsourcing
- May be more expensive if used regularly. Usually, hiring a specialized development company is cheaper than setting up your own IT department. The employer saves on wages, tax deductions, no need to create new jobs, management, downsizing risks, etc. If IT outsourcing services are required constantly, it is worth considering the feasibility of expanding the staff.
- Communication problems are possible. Some employers believe that all stages of approvals go through too long with outsourcers, there are difficulties in explaining the specifics of the business, etc. But often the customer is to blame for this.
The problem of communications can arise when not the final section of the process is transferred, but only one step, while the rest of the sections "freeze" without having persons responsible for them. To avoid inconsistencies, you need to build the work correctly:
- Product Owner and Project Manager should be engaged in the formation of requirements for the product;
- formalization of the task - Project Manager and analyst;
- direct software development - Developers;
- testing and debugging - Testers and Developers.
If a company wants to deal exclusively with the formation of requirements, in addition to developers, it is necessary to outsource the Project Manager, analyst and testers, otherwise you should not count on the high-quality performance of the task.
When there are no formalized requirements, programmers "think out" themselves, but their vision often does not coincide with what the customer imagines. Hence - a mismatch of expectations.
If there are no testers, programmers debug only the basic "behavior" of the program. And when it goes to work, errors begin to appear in those scenarios that programmers could not guess about. Hence - dissatisfaction with the quality of work.
The absence of a Project Manager leads to the constant emergence of new wishes from the Product Owner, which often contradict each other. Programmers begin to rush between tasks, and as a result, deadlines and budgets are inflated, but there is still no finished result.
When ordering outsourcing of software development, you should not expect the contractor to work completely autonomously. Only thoughtful interaction and reliable first-hand information will ensure a well-coordinated work process and a high end result. You can consult on outsourcing software development here https://digitalsuits.co/
Conclusion. The pros of software outsourcing are much more powerful than the cons. Therefore, most companies regularly engage with external specialists. But in some organizations, decisions to outsource third-party developers are still painful and time-consuming, as employees think outside pros are here to take away their bread. Nevertheless, Western experience and successful cooperation with contractors of other companies convince even its once inveterate opponents of the benefits and convenience of outsourcing. #outsourcing #development
I'm a job seeker looking for employment opportunities in construction industry
can someone tell me how can i have to go to find a remote job because now i need one and i have some experiences as call center representative with some many companies for ex arise, pizzahuts and i need someone help me to find the way.
Monday, a friend of mine told me that he was laid off from a major financial company because the company decided to outsource the jobs to India. I told him about jobcase and I sent him a few joblinks.
Yesterday, I reached out to a former client who works for a financial company and she told me to email her his resume , which happened in the next 10 minutes. As I am searching jobs for myself, I am also helping my friend with his job search. I am a firm believer when we help people (even we go through tough times) more doors and opportunities will open to us. #jobsearch #helpafriend #help #outsourcing #unemployment #wordofadvice #behelpful #bekind #beresourceful #keepbelieving #Godwillopendoors #JobcaseroftheDay