Be the next to follow.
Hello Fam, I´m new here. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and also a Data Analyst. I´m looking for fully remote roles in this capacity. I´ll appreciate any help and possibly recommendations. #workfromhome #jobsearch #advice #application #financeroles #accountant #bookkeeper #dataanalyst #dataentry
We are seeking a hands-on, experienced Senior Accountant for our rapidly growing client located near Tewksbury, MA. This position reports directly to the CFO and will be part of a small accounting team, that also includes a bookkeeper.
Responsible for producing spreadsheets and reports to help the company grow; accounts payable, accounts receivable, in-house and third-party payroll, financial statements and budgets.
Must have strong communication, organizational, multi-tasking, computer and time management skills. Experience with QuickBooks is preferred. Job costing experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of related hands-on accounting experience is required.
Competitive salary and benefits package with strong growth potential. Local candidates only. No relocation. Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now and in the future.
We are seeking Public Tax Accountants for our large, growing CPA client located near Lebanon, NH. Multiple positions are open from Staff Accountant to Senior Tax Manager.
Must have a passion for public accounting, possess a strong work ethic and be driven to succeed and grow in this field.
Staff Accountants must have a Bachelor’s degree Accounting and be actively pursuing CPA certification with a minimum of two years of recent tax preparation experience.
Senior Managers must have a Bachelor’s degree, a current, valid CPA license and a minimum of five recent years of recent public tax experience, managing teams, clients and engagements.
All levels must possess outstanding communication and computer skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and possess time and project management ability. National level firm experience is a plus. Must be able to travel by air and car.
Highly competitive salary, commensurate with level of experience and education, benefits package and relocation assistance from within the Continental United States. Remote or hybrid-remote is also an option. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship, now AND in the future.
Parker and Lynch is looking for a Tax Accountant in Dallas Texas!
The salary range is 60K-70K
Parker + Lynch has partnered with an growing company that has an Tax Accountant opening in North Dallas. The Tax Accountant will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate tax information for the company.
Preparation of various returns including 1040,1120, 1120S, 1065
Research tax related issues to complete returns
Research and review of data to answer financial questions
Able to collaborate in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of related experience
Public Accounting experience required
CPA or CPA candidate
CommentSold is looking for a remote accountant to join their team!
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
At CommentSold, we’re a growth-driven company with ambitious financial goals. Our Finance team helps us stay on track and exceed those. Our team loves the work we do in helping our customers be successful, and this is your chance to contribute.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries, evaluations, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes
- Maintain documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, treasury, and conducting internal audits
- Manage all AP and AR in Bill.com and QuickBooks
- Manage Company T&E process in Expensify
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Reply to information requests, ensure financial statements are accurate and complete, and assist with annual financial statement audits
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and assist with annual external audits
- Assist the Controller and VP of Finance with ad hoc projects and requests -Manage filings for Sales Tax in multiple states, and assist with all federal and state/city reporting
If you’re a great fit for this role, you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Have 2+ years of accounting experience
- Have experience with Quickbooks — Experience with NetSuite/ Sage/ Bill.com/ Expensify is a plus!
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Are an excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Experience with inventory accounting for an E-Commerce business
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Are a great problem-solver and can manage your time efficiently
- Have a working knowledge of GAAP and the ability to apply it to specific situations
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Are excited and willing to work remotely (we’re 100% remote, and always have been!)
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way – and that’s no coincidence. We’re creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset – because roles can change – and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there — folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win — we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
Sound like you're a fit for this role?
Groundswell Fund has an excellent remote employment opportunity for job seekers with proven CPA audit and non-profit accounting experience.
Annual salary is $65,000 – $75,000 or commensurate with experience.
- Very generous benefits include fully paid for employee and family health, dental, vision, matching 401K plan, as well as additional employer-provided reimbursements for fertility expenses, transgender health care costs, and midwifery/doula expenses that are not covered by traditional insurance.
- Three weeks of vacation upon hire and a generous holiday schedule including the last week of December, as well as a flexible work schedule.
Interested candidates can review all the job details and application instructions at https://groundswellfund.org
- Note - Applications received by January 18, 2021, will be given preference but applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. Due to the high volume of applications, only those selected for further discussion will be contacted. Please, no phone calls.
Explore more information about Groundswell Fund at https://groundswellfund.org
If someone would like to work at Matelec SA
- be on time
- respect deadline
- have a lot experience in accounting
- give a good work