Welcome to the Jobcase resource center for unemployment in Oklahoma. If you are here, you are probably trying to figure out your unemployment benefits to keep you afloat during this challenging time. Applying for unemployment benefits can be complicated, so we put together these resources to help you navigate.
What is it called?
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission’s Unemployment run’s the state’s Insurance program (UI).
The first step is to file an Initial Claim. You do this by going online here.
You can also file for unemployment benefits or get help with your application by calling Mon-Fri 8AM - 4:15PM.
- 405-525-1500 (Oklahoma City calling area)
- 1-800-555-1554 (outside Oklahoma City calling area)
- TTY/TDD Calls 866-284-6695
Info you need to apply
To apply for unemployment, you need to provide personal information including
- Social Security Number
- Alien registration number and expiration date, if a non-citizen
- DD Form 214 Member 4, if you served in the military in the last 18 months
- Form SF 8 and SF 50 if you were employed by the Federal government in the last 18 months
- Oklahoma Driver's License or ID card number, if applicable
- The last employer you last physically worked for or could still be working for part-time
- Name of company as it appears on your paycheck stub or W-2 form
- Complete mailing address including zip code and physical location
- Company's phone number and supervisor's name
- The reason for working reduced hours or no longer working with the employer
Employment History (All employers in the last 18 months including the last employer):
- Name of All employers as they appear on your paycheck stub or W-2 form
- Period of employment (start date and end date)
- Wages earned and how you were paid (hourly, weekly, monthly)
FAQ + Resources
Find additional assistance here.
Good luck, we're here to help!
Information is changing quickly. Please consult the state's applicable website provided above to be sure the information is valid.