Welcome to the Jobcase resource center for unemployment in Arizona. If you are here, you are probably trying to figure out your unemployment benefits to keep you afloat during this challenging time. Applying for unemployment benefits can be complicated, so we put together these resources to help you navigate.
What is it called?
The Department of Economic Security runs the state's Unemployment Insurance (UI) program.
The online application can be filled out here.
People who can't fill out the form online may call 877-600-2722 from 8AM to 5PM:
- Toll Free: 1-877- 600-2722
- Phoenix: 602-364-2722
- Tucson: 520-791-2722
- Telecommunications Relay Service for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing: 711 Toll-Free
Info you need to apply
- Social Security number
- Arizona driver's license or Arizona state-issued ID (you may still complete your application without these two items)
- Mailing address, city, state and ZIP code
- County where you reside
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of all your employers for the past 18 months
- The last day you worked immediately before filing your claim
- Any severance, vacation, holiday or payment for unused sick pay and the date it was paid to you
- Name and local number of your union hall, if applicable
- Alien Registration Number, if applicable
- Military or civilian service documents if applicable
- Pension information other than Social Security
FAQ + Resources
To learn more, click here.
Good luck, we're here to help! Information is changing quickly. Please consult the state's applicable website provided above to be sure the information is valid.