Register for a Hiring Event near you at Cedar Point National Hiring Day
- Applicants need to be 18 years of age and older to qualify for employment.
- Food & Beverage
- Seasonal (#2021SummerJobs)
Why Cedar Point?
- Get Real-World Experience In How Our Business Operates.
- Develop Skills That Look Good On A Resume Or Application.
- Interact With Different People Of All Ages And Backgrounds.
- Learn About Cash Handling, Inventory, Customer Service, * Food Preparation, Safety And Much, Much More.
Attend a local hiring event to learn more about Cedar Point job roles and immediate hiring opportunities. Register today at Cedar Point National Hiring Day
Job Search and Application Tips:
- Online Application - 5 Tips you can use to get past an ATS
- Personal Online Brand Building - Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired
- Additional Resources - Jobcase Getting Hired Resource Center
- SkillShare - Free job skill training
- Work Form Home Jobs - Jobcase #workfromhome Topic Page
- Hiring News & Events - Jobcase #hiringnews Topic Page
Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH is opened hiring opportunities for the upcoming 2019 Season. The park will offer a variety of employment opportunities including (Rides Attendants, Food & Beverage, Games, Guest Services, & More).
Use the link below to apply online today for immediate employment consideration!
"America's Roller Coast" is holding a Hiring Event on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 11a - 2p at Castaway Bay, 2001 Cleveland Rd W, Sandusky, OH 44870. Interested applicant can also apply online at Cedar Point Jobs