Waste Management, the largest environmental solutions provider in North America is offering a variety of employment opportunities to qualified applicants across the US right now.
Employment Areas Include:
- Frontline Operations - positions include all types of drivers, helpers, technicians, maintenance crew members, facility maintenance and upkeep, welders, environmental engineers, and more.
- Professional - Accounts Receivable, IT, Management, Cash Applications, Environmental Protection Leadership Roles & more.
- Contract and Temporary - Operations/Logistics, Contractor Roles and Seasonal Employment
Employee Benefits & Perks Include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Discount Programs
- Child Care
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Short & Long Term Insurance
- Work/Life Balance Schedule Flexibility and more
Good News! Waste Management is hosting a series of Hiring Events within select cities this month in order to recruit talented professionals within the following work areas:
Interested job seekers are welcome to visit the Waste Management career page to search for local job openings and hiring events, review more specific job details and apply online for immediate employment consideration.
Discover an exciting Waste Management Career path near you today at https://careers.wm.com
Can't find a WM job opportunity in your area? Join the Talent Network and be among the first to be notified when a new job opportunity opens up at a Waste Management facility near you.
#hiringnews #WasteManagement #CDL #drivers #technicians #management #jobsearch #NationWideUSA #accounting #IT