Requirements to become a DoorDash driver
Have you ever worked for DoorDash? What did you think?
Sign up now to become a Dasher with DoorDash! Start delivering today and make great money on your own schedule.
Find Flexible Food Delivery Opportunities:
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time job? Deliver with DoorDash instead and be your own boss.
Work when you want, wherever you want. Here you'll find all open opportunities to deliver using DoorDash across the US.
Looking for a profitable side hustle with a low barrier to entry? Working for DoorDash may be just the thing you were looking for!
Drivers report earning up to $20 per hour, that means you could work just 6.5 hours per week and earn over $500 per month! Driving for DoorDash allows you to set your own hours, work wherever is most convenient for you, and can have you earning money FAST! Earnings depend greatly on the amount of hours worked and your location.
The process looks something like this:
Have you ever worked as a delivery driver??
In March 2020, I was laid off from my full-time job as a chef due to the coronavirus pandemic. While I was job searching on Craigslist, I kept coming across ads to be a delivery driver for DoorDash, so I thought "Why not?" and decided to apply.
I was hired as a Dasher in September 2020. The application process is fairly standard. You have to show that you have a driver's license and proof of insurance and have to pass a background check — which came back quickly.
After that all came back clear, I was ready to start working the very next day. During my first shift, I made $50 in two hours and was sold, and started working regularly three to four days a week, read full article
As we all know the weather can really hit us hard sometimes. This is especially true if you have to commute to work or if driving IS your job. Let's face it, snow sucks in the winter.
Unless you're this person. Just check out the motivation and creativity to make a delivery that this Doordash driver has.
Winter has got nothing on them!
Interested in making some extra $$$?
Would you make a delivery during crappy weather?
I found this awesome blog post from a Doordasher that I wanted to share!
It talks about 13 things YOU can do right now to make more $$$ while working for Doordash.
Check out the tips and tricks!
Want to earn some quick cash? Get started with Doordash.
If you feel exhausted from looking for a full-time position it might be time to step back and consider taking a gig job! ...OR if you have a job, but would like to make more money this is the post for you!
A gig job (aka “side-hustle”) is something that provides the money you need to survive NOW. In most cases, you are able to make your own hours and be your own boss!
• [Instacart] (https://careers.instacart.com/openings/) (shop and deliver groceries) Great for people who like structure, organization, and those little details. You can also make tips!
• [Rover] (https://www.rover.com/become-a-sitter/?ref=header) (get paid to play with dogs) Perfect for those who love animals! Not a dog person? No worries, you can also pick and choose which types of pets you would like to work with. Learn how to make the most money with your Rover experience [here] (https://www.thesimpledollar.com/how-to-make-money-dog-sitting-through-rover/) in this article.
• [Doordash] (https://www.doordash.com/dasher/signup/) (food delivery) Bring home the bacon for yourself and for others in this role where you can make over $10 an hour delivering food from local restaurants.
• [Lyft] (https://www.lyft.com/driver) (driver) Love to drive? You can get paid for it! New drivers have options to earn some really great cash bonuses. Set your own hours and drive when YOU want to! No car? No problem you can also rent one from Lyft's rental program. Find out more info [here] (https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000293648-Express-Drive-Rental-Car-Program)
• [Amazon Flex] (https://flex.amazon.com/?) (package delivery) Set your own hours and use your own vehicle to deliver packages for Amazon. You can make upwards of $18-25 per hour!
Have you ever worked a gig job? How was it?? : )