Whom do I contact about the portraits that were taken of me at Cintas Cincinnati Works Job Fair? I got an email with a link to view and download my photos, but there were not any attachments at the link. Thanks in advance for a contact person. -- Bill M.
I am looking for a position with the the Medical Field as and Administrator or in Education in the Cincinnati, OH area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Join us next this month at the Cincinnati Works Job Fair! Over 20 of the top local employers will be on site recruiting Cincinnati's most talented applicants to fill a variety of job opportunities within multiple industries.
The Cincinnati Works Job Fair is a FREE event and open to the public so don’t miss out. See more event details below and registration information below. See you there!
> Event: Cincinnati Works Job Fair > Date/Time: Wednesday, May 30, from 10a - 12p > Location: CityLink Center, 800 Bank Street, Cincinnati, OH 45214
If you haven’t already, be sure to [register HERE] (https://www.jobcase.com/cw-job-fair) and have the chance to meet and interview with over 40 local employers, including some great companies like Amazon!
Now let’s get you ready for the fair with the following tips:
• Lay out your clothing Do this the day before to ensure you won't have to scramble trying to find something the morning of the job fair. Make sure your clothing is clean, wrinkle-free, and professional (NO jeans). Check out some tips on what you can wear [here] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/60d77b2f-6640-5331-8816-dca310ec58bf?from=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.jobcase.com%252Fcommunity).
• Grab those resumes Print and pack at least 50 copies and place them in a folder, or notebook and then tuck them away in a bag. Just make sure your resumes are easily accessible when an employer requests a copy, so you don't have to go digging for it! Don’t have a printer? No problem, check out some great advice [HERE] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/4d3535bd-34ee-5eb3-9d7e-fc2f066d82a6).
• Eat a good breakfast It’s true what they say, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day. It will fuel your brain/body first thing and last until lunchtime! When in doubt bring a snack if you think you will be hungry like a power bar you can tuck away in your pocket or bag.
• Get to bed Even if you’re a night owl, put on those pj’s and climb into bed early enough the night before so you get a full 8 hours. You will look rested tomorrow and feel much calmer and focused the next day!
• Arrive at the fair early Plan how you will get there (car, bus, train, a ride) and how long it will take with [Google maps] (https://www.google.com/maps). Arrive a little bit early to calm your nerves and take a lap around the room before you begin to speak with employers and make a plan!
• Practice your pitch Whether it’s in the shower or on the ride over, rehearse it a few times out loud so you build up that confidence! What will you say in 20-30 seconds to grab that employer’s attention? Need some help? Check out [THIS post] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/d11f70ef-0d6e-5730-8610-36528b33a832).
• Know the company’s mission/culture If you haven’t researched it yet take some time to see what the company is all about and jot down some notes! Visit their website, read reviews, and discover what makes them great. Remember, your pitch should be tailored to what YOU bring to that company based on what they do. Plus, they will be impressed with your knowledge so do that research!
• Break the ice Practice a few of these [conversation starters] (https://www.jobcase.com/conversations/6d46f61d-c53b-5ec5-9d7c-69cc61713f6a) to get things rolling when you approach an employer. No one likes those awkward silences.
Wishing you the best of luck in finding a new job at the fair : )
Butler County, OH - Cincinnati Children's Hospital is hosting a HouseKeeping and Floor Technician hiring event this Wednesday. May 15, from 10a - 2p, at the OhioMeansJobs (Butler County), 4631 Dixie Hwy., Fairfield, OH 45014.
Full-time and part-time positions available on 2nd & 3rd shift. Great Benefit package available after 90 days of employment. Interested candidates are welcome to visit the hospitals career page to review more job details and apply online. Thank you.
One of the most common questions asked during an interview or a job fair is…
Other variations could include... -Why should we hire you? -Why do you want to work here? -What is it about us that makes you want to work here?
Answer these 5 questions to help you plan what to say and impress employers!
1- What are the three strongest reasons I am a great fit for this job?
2- What are some positive things I can say about the company, and how can I connect what they do with what I can bring to them?
3- Why do I really want this job beyond having a steady paycheck and perks?
4- What are three AWESOME things I did in my previous position that I can also offer in this new role?
5- What is the EXACT job description (make sure to write it down) and how do MY skills match up with it? Be as specific as possible.
Answering these questions will help you feel prepared to go in with some great things to say!
Good luck ; ) we are rooting for you!!
Automotive Guest Advisor - https://goodyear.greatjob.net/en/position/automotive-guest-advisor-cincinnati-oh-cincinnati-oh-us
Entry Level Automotive Technician - https://goodyear.greatjob.net/en/position/entry-level-automotive-technician-cincinnati-oh-cincinnati-oh-us-2
Who is hairing in Cincinnati Ohio