Each situation and each state is unique, so trying to figure out how to get help is #stressful! But you can do this, and here is how:
1. Find state specific resources and links. Go to Unemployment Resource Center or check out your state’s topic page on Jobcase.
2. Apply! There is no harm in applying and many past requirements have been waived due to our current situation.
3. Keep Record. Write down your confirmation. Keep track of dates you filed so you don’t miss a week and can keep track of your state's requirements to get benefits.
4. File online weekly. Return to your state's sites and file weekly.
5. Reach out. - Jobcase is here for you. Your friends and family are here for you. Happy, sad, discouraged, optimistic, annoyed, thankful… whatever you are feeling, share it! Someone is here to help; you can help someone else. We are in this together!