HomeGoods Distribution Centers are NOW HIRING – General Warehouse Associates across the Nation and we’ve made it easier for you to Interview!
Competitive Wages/ Flexible Schedules/ Clean and climate-controlled workspace / Culture that prioritizes health & safety/ Associate Discount/ Paid vacation and sick time / Career advancement and promotion opportunity/ Benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k and 401k match/ Additional Incentives may apply
To Interview RIGHT NOW, for our Brownsburg, IN. DC, click below (this process take no more than 8 minutes and will be reviewed within 24 hours). https://tjx.hirevue.com/signup/tQvVfpymidxJdjN6bYDJJH/
To reserve a spot at our next Virtual Hiring Event, tomorrow (9/24) click here; https://intsignup.indeed.com/interview/3a806fa0-290d-4c1b-9501-96c332196949
If neither of these is an option for you, please email April_Johnson@TJX.com for additional platforms to interview.
APPLY NOW, spots are filling up quickly!
Northtec is looking to hire multiple Warehouse Workers at their facility in Bristol, Pennsylvania
WILLING TO TRAIN!
• Openings: 30
• Type: Contract job
• Experience: 0-2 years minimum
• Pay rate: $13.50 / hourly
HOURS: Monday-Friday: 7AM-3:30PM
• Picks finished goods from cases and totes in accordance with manual or computer assisted picking system.
• Picks and packs finished goods following established procedures to ensure accuracy and damage free shipments.
• Verifies finished pallets using Radio Frequency (RF) gun and relocates pallets to staging area with the use of hand jacks.
• Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
• Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
• Must wear steel toe safety shoes
• High school diploma or GED
• Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
• Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
• Ability to navigate in computer systems such as WMS, RISC, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & Intranet.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
• Must be available to work all shifts.
• Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• May need to walk up (2) flights of stairs several times per shift as necessary.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to perform repetitious tasks.
• May need to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and use safety glove and knife.
Label machines, scanners, tape machines, airbag machines, laser jet printers, pin coding, hand jacks, RF(Radio Frequency) hand held scanners, and personal computers.
APPLY TODAY AT