Interested in this topic? Be the first to follow.
Ask a question
over 6 months ago
Kalamazoo, MI - USIC is offering open interviews on Tuesday, February 16, from 10a - 2p. Hiring managers will be available to discuss full-time Utility Locator job opportunities.
- Register for this event and apply online today at USIC Utility Locator Online Hiring Event! Kent, Ingham, and Kalamazoo counties
Your Responsibilities as a Utility Locator:
- Correctly, safely, and efficiently locate underground utilities, including telecommunications, electric power, cable TV, gas, water, and sewer systems.
- Thoroughly search for underground utilities in a designated area, accurately marking the location, completing the necessary documentation, and photographing each locate.
- Work outdoors in the fresh air, using a company-provided laptop to document and close all tickets. USIC has a48-hour turnaround time on all locates, which means we generally work the day after holidays and some weekends, as needed.
- These are daytime, full-time positions and overtime will be required. Instructor-led training will be provided. No prior locating experience is necessary.
Register and apply at USIC Utility Locator Online Hiring Event! Kent, Ingham, and Kalamazoo counties