Kalamazoo, MI - USIC is offering open interviews on Tuesday, February 16, from 10a - 2p. Hiring managers will be available to discuss full-time Utility Locator job opportunities.
- Register for this event and apply online today at USIC Utility Locator Online Hiring Event! Kent, Ingham, and Kalamazoo counties
Your Responsibilities as a Utility Locator:
- Correctly, safely, and efficiently locate underground utilities, including telecommunications, electric power, cable TV, gas, water, and sewer systems.
- Thoroughly search for underground utilities in a designated area, accurately marking the location, completing the necessary documentation, and photographing each locate.
- Work outdoors in the fresh air, using a company-provided laptop to document and close all tickets. USIC has a48-hour turnaround time on all locates, which means we generally work the day after holidays and some weekends, as needed.
- These are daytime, full-time positions and overtime will be required. Instructor-led training will be provided. No prior locating experience is necessary.
Register and apply at USIC Utility Locator Online Hiring Event! Kent, Ingham, and Kalamazoo counties
The Kalamazoo Michigan Works center and Sams Club are teaming up to host a #hiring event on Tuesday, January 22, between 9a - 12p, at the Michigan Works! Southwest Service Center, 1601 S. Burdick Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49001.
Interested? Save the date then show up for an opportunity to apply and interview for an in-store job opportunity.
Questions? Contact the Michigan Works career center today!
Hi Joshua: Thanks for posting to Jobcase! Here's how to see who’s hiring near you:
- Double-click the Jobs button at the top of this page
- Enter the type of job role you're looking for
- Click the blue search button If you see something that looks interesting, just click View Job and follow the instructions to apply. Let us know how it works out for you!
No worries! Let me know if you end up getting any interviews - we're all rooting for you!