Pick-n-Pull is an industry-leading chain of used auto parts stores. If you are an individual seeking a long-term opportunity in a professional environment, join our team today!
- PICK-n-PULL pre-employment includes drug screen and background check
- Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
- Receive steady flow of inbound calls
- Request information related to the sale of vehicles
- Provide vehicle quotes and purchase orders
- Must have pleasant and professional phone demeanor and light typing
- Training Provided
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is a plus
These are full-time positions with benefits. We also offer employee recognition programs and employee discounts.
I came across some other employers that are hiring, and wanted to share with anyone regardless of location. I suggest anyone check the company websites for available positions in your area.
- Two Men and a Truck® (Movers & Drivers); Sacramento, CA
- Compensation: $11-$12 starting with guaranteed raises
- Note: If you live in Sacramento, CA, take advantage of this opportunity and join them every Thursday at 10:00 AM for a 1 hour Open Interview. No phone calls.
- For other locations of interest, apply here: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/jobs
The office is located at: Two Men and a Truck® 8440 Elder Creek Rd Sacramento, CA 95828
- Pepsi (Delivery Driver); Sacramento, CA
- Compensation: Up to $23.00/hour
- Apply here: www.pepsico.com/careers
- For other locations, please check the website.
- Parkwest Casino Lotus (Janitor); Sacramento, CA
- Compensation: $11+ per hour
- Apple here: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=FO1248
- Employment Screening Resources (ESR Customer Service Rep.); Sacramento, CA
- Compensation: DOE
- Apply here: http://www.ESRcheck.com
- Nothing Bundt Cakes (Guest Service Rep.); Sacramento, CA
- Compensation: TBD
- Apply here: https://sites.hireology.com/nothingbundtcakessacramentoroseville/jobs.html?hireology_job_id=112316
I found this article to be useful, and want to share with others. This is something that I'm currently facing during my job-search. Hopefully this is helpful for other job-seekers: