A LOL moment #Buffalo wild wings buffalo wild wings sucks and they don't pay they employees what they are supposed to I don't recommend anyone work there
Buffalo wild wings sucks they don't pay there employees what they say they are going to and don't want to fix it when they mess up I do not recommend anyone work for them
Advantage xPO is hiring part-time Walmart Sales Merchandisers in Buffalo, NY!
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations, see more!
Applicant Competencies Include:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. (click here to see more competencies).
Candidates who are interested in pursuing these exciting Walmart Merchandiser job opportunities are encouraged to submit their completed online job application at https://amerch.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com for immediate employment consideration. Thank you!
US Foods is Hiring FT Warehouse Night Selectors in West Seneca, NY. Starting at $19.25, can earn up to $23.62!! Note: Shift start times vary by location, but generally middle to late afternoon or early evening start.
Stop by the hiring event next Tuesday, October 1, anytime between 5p - 8p, at the US Foods Warehouse on 125 Gardenville Parkway, West Seneca, NY 14224 for a face to face on the spot interview with the Warehouse Management team.
Can't make it to this event? No worried! Submit your online application today for immediate employment consideration. Hope you can make it out. US Foods Warehouse Night Selectors Application
Mayor Byron W. Brown’s 2019 Summer Youth Internship program is now accepting applications. Participants in the employment and work-readiness training program must be between the ages of 14 and 21 and will work 20 hours a week for six weeks from July 8 - Aug 15.
Interested applications can online at http://www.buffalony.gov/ or in person at the Buffalo City Hall, 65 Niagara Square, Room 1701, Buffalo, NY 14202, between 8:30a - 4:30p. Completed applications are due March 29.
I wouldn't recommend working there. Working conditions are bad..Mgr has two favorites who can do whatever. If you want drama and continous stress over job security, no benefits and no weekends off then by all means apply