Adecco is assisting a local customer who is recruiting for a 2nd shift picker/packer in Norwich, CT.
Ability to stand for long period of time
Able to work in cool temps
Past excellent attendance record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Note, the Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Interested in this role apply here!
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Work from home Payment Processor jobs in Fremont, MI.
These Work from home Payment Processor jobs are long-term job assignments! Go to Adecco - Work from home Payment Processor for more job details and application instructions.
If you decide to apply for this exciting job opportunity, make sure to include an optimize resume with your online application.
Doing this will significantly improve your application rating and increase your probability to get called in for an interview.
You can also maximize your hiring potential for this and other job opportunities by following these quick and easy online application strategies, see Jobcase app: profile tips to get hired for more information.
Feel free to reach right back to us on this post if you have any questions before you apply. Thanks & Good Luck!
#Adecco offers three exciting career paths to help you find a job that's a great fit for you! They include:
- Sales careers
- Client services
No matter which career path you decide to take, you'll be joining one of the largest and most respected staffing companies in the country! Search for openings near you and apply!
Swedesboro, New Jersey - Want to start out in warehouse work? Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is beneficial, but not required for these warehouse positions. These are entry level opportunities. Training will be provided, and no previous experience is necessary. Apply now for instant consideration!
What's the job?
As Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks.
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors Paying attention to detail while picking orders and packing items for shipping
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
How can I qualify?
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
What are the benefits like?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The pay rates for these opportunities are $16.00/hr! We have openings for weekend shift only (Saturday & Sunday 7am- 3:30pm)!
Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire job opportunity, Adecco has thousands of new job openings throughout the U.S. both remote/work from home and in-person.
Apply Now at Adecco Jobs. Use the Jobs Map tool use the query option to find new and local job assignments Today!
Adecco Group wants to help young people navigate the world of work and is offering tips for your job hunt and can help offer you the initial work experience that will kick-start your career.
Adecco Group wants to make sure that your professional ambitions come true!
“CEO for One Month” is an initiative that offers you the possibility to develop and showcase your leadership potential, to learn what it takes to succeed as a business leader and to acquire the skills and the experience needed to get your foot on the career ladder.
At a national level, one successful candidate will be selected from the applicant pool to shadow the Adecco Group’s country-level CEO for one full month, working side- by-side to experience the life of a senior business leader.
In the last six years, more than 250 candidates have had this amazing opportunity. Then, 10 outstanding national participants are selected for a Global Bootcamp and one will be chosen to work alongside and shadow the global CEO of the Adecco Group for one month.
Get more details about the “CEO for One Month” program and find out how to apply today at Adecco Group - "CEO for One Month"
Adecco provides work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Adecco is currently recruiting for Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist jobs in Newark, New Jersey. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. They want to fill these jobs quickly so apply as soon as you can!
Want to know more?
Adecco is looking to fill a fulltime (40 hours / week) contract for 3+ months with wage of $19.08/ HR from M-F 8AM – 5PM in Richmond, Virginia.
Not in Virginia? Scroll down to the bottom of this post!
What you will do
Responsibilities for this Customer Service/Call Center Representative job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction to internal and external clients.
- Responds to customer verbal and/or written inquiries
- Records details about customer inquiries
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution
- Perform other duties assigned by Customer Service supervisor.
- Qualifications for this Customer Service Representative job:
What you will need
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Ability to multitask simultaneously with attention to detail, free from errors.
- Highly Effective Verbal Communication Skills Additional language is a plus.
- Computer and keyboarding skills. Able to navigate around Microsoft office.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience required in a Customer Service/Call Center Environment.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
Click which link best fits you below: