Advantage xPO is hiring part-time Walmart Sales Merchandisers in Buffalo, NY!
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations, see more!
Applicant Competencies Include:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. (click here to see more competencies).
Candidates who are interested in pursuing these exciting Walmart Merchandiser job opportunities are encouraged to submit their completed online job application at https://amerch.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com for immediate employment consideration. Thank you!
#Merchandiser #Walmart #application #NewYork