$300 unemployment checks may be ending sooner than later
Last updated: November 5, 2022
$300 unemployment checks may be ending sooner than later

Comments

Show previous comments
Angela Fields

Something else people don't realize is that A LOT of the jobs posted are just REPOSTS of jobs on other sights. There are recruiters , marketing agencies, etc who are causing the reported number of available jobs to be very inaccurate! So to those of you on here who are not actively looking for jobs in the present time, do a little research before jumping to conclusions and passing judgment about someone you know nothing about. I'm on here attempting to pursue every angle I know possible in order to better myself. By simply asking for advice and telling a little about my situation, I have been called lazy and a "benefit sucker" which I am not! I am a college educated, motivated, high achiever who has been affected by the circumstances of this Covid 19 era we are living in. To those of you who are not on here to find a job or offer words of REAL advice, please keep your snide remarks to yourself. I do not wish it upon anyone what some are enduring in today's labor market, but when I read those uninformed, judgemental replies, I really start to question myself.

Scott Hunlock

What do you mean by $300 300 unemployment checks

Erica Ricci

My thoughts are that I’ve struggled due to there issues. I now just found a job and have to pay a year back to everyone I know who has supported me through this. I lost all my clients due to COVID and I have a mother who is high risked that we live together so this past year has been extremely hard on me just as much as it is on everyone. I don’t know what to say actually but good glad they cut the money. Was most definitely not holding me back!

Carissa Hamilton

This is nothing but stupid spam😒😒

Bill Jordan

Rediculous. what states are doing to humans as this is involuntary servitude.Trumplicans

Sheronda Chisolm
Customer Service at Insight Global

I moved to Georgia and found a temp job which ended in April. I filed unemployment and haven’t received a dime. Forcing me to move back to Nc. I still can’t find a job and unemployment still have not given me anything.

Brianna Arnold
Owner at Above And Beyond

I’m random person on internet making assumptions about others as if they’re factual when really I should just keep my good ol fashioned prehistoric opinion to myself. 😬😁💯

Tom Oller
Bottling at Ole Smokey

So where is my app

Nancy Fischer

The extra money from unemployment should have ended months ago. You can go anywhere and see that businesses are struggling because they do not have enough employees. It is obvious that many people do not want to go back to work. Also, bonuses are not fair to people that have worked through this the whole time. Maybe those people should get bonuses for going to work everyday through this. And it is not just healthcare workers. People just need to go back to work on their own initiative!!

Deborah Rowley
Call Center Representative at Accounttemps

I live in IA in the area where a Derecho hit. Gov. Reynolds has decided to end the extended unemployment benefits. That's hurting a lot of people who have no businesses to go back too whether closed due to the pandemic or the derecho or both! The very least she could do would be to offer some kind of assistance in the form of a grant or something like that.