$1,400 stimulus boost with American Relief Plan
Last updated: November 10, 2022
Paul Baker
$1,400 stimulus boost with American Relief Plan

Comments

Show previous comments
Elaine Gohl
Add Your Resume Title Here

I'm 75 years old and I'm working part time now thank you bye

Elaine Gohl
Add Your Resume Title Here

I've had the shot I've had the disease my cardiologist said do not take the booster but I sure am low on money thanks

Janice Ross

As an older retired person living on my limited income a 3rd check would be most helpful! Thank you!

Michael Sherer
Graphics Production Manufacture at Western Sign Awning

We never received any relief checks we figured since I was laid off it went to pay taxes, we are so behind due to this COVID how do we get help and our relief checks #1,#2 & #3 please help

Roger Vincent
YES.I Roger W Vincent is wanting to start at Burger King this monday.

SERIOUSLY YES. I Roger W Vincent is asking nicely to receive a UnEmployment check for only $29,k or $19,987.98 To seriously help me get my Missouri Clay County Court overdew bill paid out & My 2 Atturny,s overdew loan bill paid out this month & be able to get my self my very owen transpertation to new Employment intervews &new Employment income pay role this JUne 3oth.IT IS INPORTIN TO ME.

Ronald Allen

Like to now when will we get the next one still whating for it

Antoinette Collinson

Prayers

Walter Simmons

I don't know why I haven't received my one and I work in a facility where they have the virus at and I'm working in the red zone so what I have not received not one that is not fair

Sonja Keene

Can I receive a stimulus check I never received the first two I get emails all the time saying I have a stimulus check in the amount of 1200.00 in my name I have emailed them but no response back what do I need to do

Katherine Stoneman

Stimulus doesn't replace job. Jobs replace jobs. Post office is hiring