A $3,600 "fourth stimulus" is coming for millions of Americans
Last updated: November 10, 2022
A $3,600 "fourth stimulus" is coming for millions of Americans

Comments

Show previous comments
Jorge Sanchez
Assistant Manager at Little Caesars

What if I do got dependents my ex got primary custody my son is 10 now I've had a job most the 10 years my ex never really did but I've never been able to claim my son for myself in any of my taxes as a dependent I got 2 child support cases for my 1 ND only son one in Cali another in arizona I haven't seen my income tax checks in 3 or 4 years cuz arizona intercepted all of them while California child support would send me papers that I'm late on my payments so arizona would take 1000 one year 1300 the next 2000 last year but California suspended my license cuz I owe them 2000 ND some change still my ex has been getting the last 10 years of dependent money even when she wasn't employed ND on welfare I can't even get a credit card in my name cuz of the child support is delinquent amount how come the irs can't catch this bs basically how come I got 2 cases ND neither one knows about there other or even given me the same number

Greg Johnson

I would like to know what moron in our Government came.up with the name of children in poverty,if they are it.is because of the parents fault, I raised four.children and never in my life have I ever heard of something so ignorant this includes Joe Manchin being able to block just about everything the people of this country needs, I believe our Government has forgotten who they are working for.

ERI kitami
Cook at Burgerking

how much will the next stimulus be ?

Jimil Troutman

Talk to me sis cuz I must money I'm getting when it comes down to the child credit get your mail drop jimilTroutman

Kim Bannister-Nieves

Why not take care of the elderly living on social security below the poverty level

Kay Renee

Well maybe u should have paid your child support huh... and the only way the oldest kids don't see that money is because you where on welfare or they where adopted, either way the government and taxpayers took care of your kids while you did what ever you wanted so you didn't deserve to get shit .

Nicole Neal

I have child support offset STILL on 2 older now grown children. The 2 younger ones are qualified. HOWEVER pandemic, presidential order or coming of christ, my ENTIRE refund is being taken. Single mom. They take 65% of my NET during pandemic!! Never saw or could get verification of what happened to first stimulus. 3rd stimulus wasn't the full amount Never received the promised letter. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE BENEFITS FROM ME... APPLY THE DAMN MONEY TO THE CURRENT AMOUNT OWED!!! How did giving that desperately needed help, to the rearranges benefit any damn body?? Scam all the way around. My oldest have never seen a dime!! #Stillbroke # where's my help??

Casey Rhodes
Golf Course Maintenance Laborer at Oak Grove Golf Course

It's for Americans who claim children as an independent(s).

Julie Courtney

i AM SICK MY HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY DOES NOT BELIEVE IT I HAVE EPILEPSY AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FROM THE 17TH TO THE 31ST AND MO STATE LAW SAYS I CANNOT DRIVE FOR SIX MONTHS AND ON TOP OF IT MY FATHER PASSED AWAY FROM COVID 19. AM UNEMPLOYED AND CANNOT QUALIFY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND I JUST CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE GRIEF???????PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED SOME HELP. PLEASE POST ME BACK.

Christine Delgado

I want to get my stimulus check please