I'm sharing some recent employers that have hiring advertisements. Take advantage of this or if available, apply in your residential state. Store locations vary. Good luck!
- Autozone: http://www.autozoneinc.com/careers/index.html
- Burlington Coat Factory: https://burlingtonstores.jobs/
- Hobby Lobby (Apply in person)
- Ross Stores: https://corp.rossstores.com/careers
- Walgreens: http://careers.walgreens.com/#welcome-tab
- Starbucks: https://www.starbucks.com/careers/retail-careers
- Dutch Bros. Coffee: https://dutchbros.com/employment
- Safeway: http://www.careersatsafeway.com/
- Lowes: https://careers.lowes.com/
I see a lot of Jobcasers that often consider relocating to other states to start over or for a better quality of life, so I wanted to share this http://www.areavibes.com, which allows you to get a general breakdown of expenses, work, education, etc. For quick comparison you can click here: http://www.areavibes.com/cost-of-living-calculator/ which allows you to add your current city/state in comparison with a city/state you're considering relocation. This breakdown will give you side-by-side comparison to housing, food, gas, utilities, education, crime ratings, etc., and can really help you determine if your planned relocation to a state of choice is worth it.