General Dynamics Information Technology is providing full-time, work at home Contact Tracing support for citizens impacted by COVID-19 across our communities. This job is currently a telework opportunity, (Virtual, US)!
Are You Friendly, Compassionate, and a Good Listener?
- Candidates hired for this role will be assisting those diagnosed patients and contacts of diagnosed patients to gather information and inform contacts of potential exposure.
Can You Meet These Job Requirements?
- Call all contacts of patients diagnosed with COVID-19, and following set scripts, gather details about each contact of an exposed individual, determine exposure, assess symptoms, refer for testing according to established protocols, and provide instructions for isolation or quarantine.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise.
- Provide education about the disease, deliver guidance on minimizing the risk of potential transmission from the contact to others in the event the contact become ill, and explain the necessity for the contact to quarantine responsibly in order to reduce the risk of transmission of illness to others.
Are You Ready to Apply?
- Go to https://gdit.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com and check out all the job details then submit your completed online job application today for immediate employment consideration.
What's Your Biggest Job Search Challenge?
- finding good paying, local jobs
- under-qualified / over-qualified
- I apply, but managers don't call me back
- I interview, but can't land job offers
Check out more local job opportunities at #hiringevents