HW Staffing Solutions is hiring full-time, work from home Contact Tracers in Florence, KY.
Pay Rate: $20.00 to $27.00 p/hr!
HW Staffing Solutions has partnered with the State of Kentucky Public Health Staff to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The company is looking for experienced call center workers, telecommuters, and customer service specialists who can work from home making calls to people who may have come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient.
In this support role, your goal is to encourage them to self-quarantine if possible, advise them to assess any noticeable symptoms, and provide resources and direction to those who may need medical attention or testing.
Primary Tasks of a Contact Tracer Include:
- Inform contacts of potential COVID-19 cases
- Provide contacts and resources
- Educate and counsel patients regarding transmitted diseases and risk reduction
- Encourage connections to stay home and maintain social distance from others until 14-days after exposure
- Maintain data in contact tracing software (CRM)
- Check-in with contacts periodically to ensure they are self-monitoring and have not developed symptoms
- Advise contacts who develop symptoms to isolate, be evaluated, and seek medical care promptly
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
- Healthcare experience highly preferred (but not required)
- Inbound/Outbound call customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals in a time of crisis
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Will be required to use a personal telephone, computer, and electronic equipment
- Ability to speak multiple languages desired but not required
Go to https://jobs.hwstaffing.com and carefully review all the job details then submit your completed online application today for immediate employment consideration.
#hiringnews #coronavirus #workfromhome #contacttracer #fulltime #Kentucky