This is WHY you are NOT invited for any job interview!
You respond to job ads all day long but NEVER hear a word back!
Almost every day I hear from clients:
"Roland, I constantly apply for jobs, but nothing! What's wrong with me?"
Nothing WRONG with you!
When you understand the rules of the job search game, you will be a better player.
These are the main reasons why YOU are not getting invitations
- Your CV doesn't tailor for a job, role, industry and sector
- Recruiters can't see the value you could bring to the company
- You send your CV without a tailored cover letter
- You mainly rely on using job boards for your job search
- Your CV doesn't pass the Applicant Tracking System due to lack of keywords and document formatting
- You are not following up each of your applications
- You have no online presence or 'bad online reputation'
- You left a bad first-impression during the phone screening
- You are not building relationships with HR managers and recruiters
- You still believe that simply hitting the 'Apply' button on the screen will be enough
Did I miss anything?
Anything you would add?
#jobsearch #hired #careerhack