Aquent is looking for experienced Data Entry and Quality Control Coordinator in the West Coast, US and/or Los Angeles, CA area.
Are you… A self-starter, Naturally curious, Able to quickly adapt to change, Always looking for new ways improve? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, can exercise good judgment, thorough, and able to oversee multiple workflows with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This candidate will have an aptitude for puzzle solving and help find creative solutions to data entry challenges.
- Content upload into Zendesk platform.
- Administer to Quality Control work between source material and the material on the platform.
- Organize and track all source material, ensure it is organized, kept up to date, and properly labeled.
- Help problem-solve and track design issues / bugs to communicate to the engineering team.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- Fluency in English
- Experience with WordPress or CMS platform and Website Management
- Samples of sites or decks preferred
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills
- Good tech skills and aptitude for learning
- Strong experience working within Google Suite, e.g. Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and understanding of how to prioritize tasks and ability to multitask
- Linguistic background a plus
- Prior experience working with Zendesk a plus
- Familiarity with HTML code a plus, not a requirement
Application instructions and more job details are available at https://aquent.com
#losangeles #unemploymentCalifornia #jobsearchLosAngeles #hiringnewsLosAngeles #coronavirusLosAngeles #workfromhome