Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Instagram: @xxmisssvxx
Veronica, Gave advice to another job case member and she not only gave her advice but she laid it out for her in an informative display she explained what she was saying as well as laying out the...
Veronica is one of a handful of Jobcasers who cuts through the pretense and nonsense and gets right to the point. She is articulate, smart, and always provides real and relatable advice and...
I love having Veronica in the Jobcase community. She embodies our spirit of being optimistic, empathetic and helpful. I appreciate her ability to "keep it real," and her thoughtful way of helping...
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.Give a praise
• Processes internal and external reports as directed by Manager;
• Recaps and reconciles monthly invoices and allocates to departments;
• Coordinates maintenance of facility and equipment within office;
• Orders office supplies, ensuring timely and accurate deliveries;
• Organizes and maintains office supply room ensuring accurate count of back-up supplies;
• Develops forms and spreadsheets for claims and administration use;
• Organizes and maintains files for administration, budgets, and monthly statistics;
• Performs receptionist duties as needed;
• Coordinates vendor calendar and scheduling;
• Composes and types routine correspondence;
• Coordinates and arranges meetings and prepares meeting rooms and meetings documents;
• Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and e-faxes and routes documents to correct department/recipient;
• Copy, scan, and fax documents as needed;
• Manages staff shift schedules, and Back-ups;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provide part-time pet boarding services for individuals who travel for work or personal reasons.
• Sacramento photographer specializing in artistic portrait photography.
• Studio, indoor/outdoor photography, small weddings (elopement), engagement, post wedding photography, maternity, horror themed, and photojournalism.
• Provides administrative assistance to Raley’s Production Bakery corporate office supporting (100) employees;
• Prepares, track inventory of general office products, replies to inquiries, documents, correspondence, compiling information, data entry, creating delivery tickets, bio-terrorism forms, invoices, processing product credits, returns via Baker’s Dozen, filing employee confidential documentation, signing off/sorting and distributing weekly paychecks;
• Screens telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence; assists with providing information, using best judgement and determines which requests should be handled by supervisor, appropriate staff member or other offices. Scheduling appointments, composes routine correspondence for self, manager or department staff;
• Maintains calendars, prepares meetings, initiates facility set-up, schedules participants, assembles materials, distributes notifications and materials, and prepares agendas;
• Anticipates and prepares materials for conferences, appointments, meetings, etc.;
• Processes and monitors confidential paperwork and records, such as contracts, personnel actions, weekly sales reports, product loss reports, data entry of expenses, etc.). Maintains department files, lists, logs, databases, storage and disposition, assist with new employee hire information overview;
• Sorts and distributes mail, ensures timely staff response, responds to emails and a variety of inquiries; acts as an information source related to department operations within established policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or requested by management.
• Pre-audit pension retirement documentation for tax filing and benefit disbursements;
• Add or update individual(s) contact information in (Oracle) PeopleSoft;
• Contact retirees (former employees) to inform/request missing documentation, and update activity tracking in PeopleSoft;
• Process/stop death records, terminating benefit disbursements to beneficiaries;
• Sort, scan, file, copy, fax, and organize paperwork/employee records to appropriate personnel/department;
• Process new incoming postal mail to prepare for pre-auditing, calendar management;
• Mail or email missing forms to retirees that require notarization.
• General understanding/knowledge of recruitment, creating job requisitions using iCims ATS, posting positions to career boards, such as LinkedIn and CareerBuilder;
• General understanding of completing employee verification requests using PeopleSoft;
• Assist customers via phone, chat and email providing administrative support in managing AppleCare service contracts, provided back-fill assistance for general administrators on leave;
• Prepared conference rooms with material, refreshments, lunch, scheduling meetings, and managing calendar using iCal, Apple email platforms, such as iCloud/Me;
• Trained new employees, process new AppleCare contract sales, process incoming postal mail, email, corrected product purchase dates for warranty adjustments, review RMA’s, sales orders, invoice receipts using SAP, POS Admin, checking product(s) tracking and shipment;
• Assisted with lost or missing contract refunds, reissuing refunds via check, ACH deposits and/or electronic gift cards, successfully restoring faith in Apple and its high quality line of products;
• Annual volunteer assistance as an Apple event photographer for events, such as Apple Corporate Games for team building and communication.
• Successfully completed a one year rotational project assisting (SOM) Service Order Management, processing and maintaining lost AppleCare refunds associated with common life-changes such as address changes/relocation, incorrect customer, account or product information.
• Process and close emails resolving all missing or lost contract refunds.
• Processed delayed and/or missing refund requests via check, ACH direct deposit or wire transfers based on region and/or type of payment originally initiated unless changes specified; using basic, self-taught excel spreadsheet to assist with customer/status tracking.
• Contacted homeowners and qualified renters to provide information and benefits of home delivery food services.
• Traveled to special events within California to assist with setup, and interact with customers face-to-face expressing the positive benefits of home delivery service.