Information Technology professional experienced at identifying appropriate technology to achieve goals and improve capabilities. Proven ability to apply project management, change management... show more
Information Technology professional experienced at identifying appropriate technology to achieve goals and improve capabilities. Proven ability to apply project management, change management techniques and communications to support the implementation of new systems and more effective processes. Excellent analytical skills used to identify issues, perform root cause analysis, test software, and pricing/value determinations.
Robin is razor sharp. She handles her time on the community like any good project manager would. She identifies gaps, communicates clearly and effectively, follows-up, and follows through. She is a...
Robin has so much knowledge to share with our community. She obviously cares about those around here and she's helpful and patient. Thank you so much for being a fantastic member of the community,...
Very inspirational!!! Make me wonder what I really want to do for the rest of my life.
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.Give a praise
Short-term consulting engagements to assist individuals in finding and using appropriate digital solutions for their needs. Analyzed requirements and provided one-on-one coaching.
Contributed to the development of a system designed to manage professional licenses for over 1 million citizens with a wide range of experience – from PC experts to non-technical end-users.
• Supported on-site and distributed meetings for the integration between the licensing program, a document management system (DMS), and a single sign-on (SSO) system. Tracked action items, risks, and decisions.
• Verified user acceptance; users preferred the resulting system and its processes to the prior systems.
• Assisted in the collection of lessons learned and providing recommendations for changes.
• Documented, proofread, and edited procedures and processes, consistent with project and state branding standards, for end-user training and support.
• Gathered and prioritized requirements for state licensing boards. Developed use cases.
Provided project management support for a global, multi-corporation Request for Quote (RFQ) to identify the best provider for ITIL service management, which will consolidate four companies' outsourced support desks, and provide assistance to meet approximately 200,000 users' IT needs using their ServiceNow instance.
• Applied standard project management techniques and documentation. Tracked action items, risks, and schedules. Developed evaluation templates, and presentations. Coordinated and facilitated meetings.
• Supported the RFQ development (for an approximate contract value of $20 million U.S. dollars) by a global team with more than 30 members in over five countries, including multiple leaders at the director and CXO level.
• Authorized SharePoint access. Discovered and corrected a security gap. Coached new SharePoint uses.
Identified and quantified financial benefits of HP Enterprise Software. Worked cross-functionally with developers, customers, Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and 3rd party analysts (IDC, Forrester, Gartner) to collect and validate data for ROI and business case calculation tools.
• Provided support for 150+ successful deals, totaling over $28 million U.S. dollars in annual revenue.
• Developed calculators, tools, white papers, case studies, infographics and other documentation for use with prospective customers to estimate ROI (return on investment) and create business cases to support key sales initiatives.
• Taught sales personnel to use value-based selling techniques one-on-one, and in sessions at annual, national and regional, sales staff conferences.
HP PRODUCT MANAGER COMMUNICATION LEAD FOR ROI ASSETS (2012 2014)
Managed projects with cross-functional teams consisting of developers, customers, product managers, product
marketing managers, and 3rd party analysts to identify and quantify financial benefits of HP Enterprise
Software. Developed tools and documentation for use with prospective customers of HP software. (Used by
over 150 successful deals, totaling over $28 million U.S. dollars in revenue in the Business Service Management
suite in fiscal year 2013.)
Collected market research, validated data for ROI (return on investment) and business case tools.
Managed the development of software to calculate financial benefits and other deliverables to support
value-based selling, including customer proof points, testimonials, white papers, case studies, and
infographs. Tracked deliverables for the enterprise project management office (PMO).
Developed and led the communication strategy, increasing awareness of these tools and appropriate uses.
Developed the Communication Plan for the team, incorporating new techniques (social media, micro-
blogging, Salesforce.com, Jive and other tools) to broaden awareness of use of ROI assets in value selling.
Taught over 100 sales people about the available materials and concepts for value-based selling.
Provided pricing and solution guidance to sales teams on Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits.
Specialized in quick pricing estimates for services on deals between $10-$100 million U.S.
Reduced turn around time for quotes from over 2 weeks to under 2 business days.
Led the Americas team assigning incoming workload, training new analysts and representing the team in
external activities. Coordinated with other regional teams and developed process improvements.
Priced sales pursuits totaling over $19 billion U.S. dollars in 2011 as part of a team of 12.
Compared costs, standard pricing and competitors' pricing. Worked with product teams to adjust pricing
where it was non-competitive. Developed documentation to support sales teams' needs.
Migrated to more advanced and automated pricing tools (from MS Excel to Siebel to SAP). Developed
use cases (UAT), test cases, training materials and documented user requirements.
Coordinated sales pursuits. Worked with sales, financial, purchasing and technical teams to develop and
present IT proposals for clients up to $30 million U.S. dollars revenue.
Led sales pursuit teams to Fortune 10 and 500 companies. Presented proposed solutions to customers.
Evaluated contracts and met with customers to discuss terms and agree to conditions.
Analyzed client's Web site and desired goals. Presented, sold and worked cross-functionally with client and
EDS teams to redesign the site.
Used SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to improve results from 80th hit to 2nd and 3rd.
Identified critical success factors using lo-fi templates, user stories, and other techniques.
Jointly developed and documented corporate Web site standards for EDS internal and clients' sites.
Created a process for a more consistent customer engagement process and a supporting template.
OFFICE OF THE CIO, GM ACCOUNT (1999-2005)
Managed and supported internal efficiency projects and programs for the GM account team.
Provided technical expertise and support to the Program Management Office for a multi-million dollar
program SAP implementation.
Assisted in the development of a patent-winning system to manage the lifecycle of IT assets globally.
Managed changes to processes and tools saving millions of dollars through effective asset management.
Coordinated the global migration of over 20,000 employees to a common, corporate email system.
Managed other projects to incorporate tools to support teamwork into the account suite. Developed and
delivered end user training, and documentation. Implemented help desk support. Tools included
NetMeeting, eRoom, IM and SharePoint. Created templates in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.