Highly experienced, multi-skilled, Information Technology worker at your service. Have tools, will travel. Strong work ethic, dedicated, methodical.
* Contracted by the office of the Commander, Naval Air Force, Pacific (CNAP), supporting Naval Air Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS) server hardware issuing and maintenance.
* Completed and processed DD Form 1149, Requisition and Invoice/Shipping Document for outgoing deployable NALCOMIS servers upon requisition by CNAP-attached Type Commands.
* Completed and submitted DD Form 1348-1A, Issue Release/Receipt Document and DLA Form 2500, Certification of Hard Drive Disposition, for disposition of serialized assets.
* Coordinated seat deployments and refreshes of Lenovo ThinkPad W540 NALCOMIS servers, repaired unserviceable units, and assisted with kit inventory before deployment.
* Decommissioned and dispositioned Compaq/HPE ML370 G3, G5, and G6 NALCOMIS Servers, additional obsolete hardware, and degaussed or destroyed their hard disk drives.
* Subcontracted by Perspecta (formerly DXC Technology), serving Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station (NCTS) San Diego, California.
* Provided telephone and remote support to end-users of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet/Next Generation Enterprise Network (NMCI/NGEN) throughout the United States.
* Registered all interactions and support requests in Hewlett Packard Service Manager 9.3 information technology service management (ITSM) suite.
* Triaged incoming service calls during the Windows 10 upgrade call surge of June 2018.
* Subcontracted by DXC Technology, serving NCTS San Diego, California.
* Supported end-users at the office of the Commander, Naval Surface Force, US Indo-Pacific Fleet.
* Processed incidents and support requests in Hewlett Packard Service Manager 9.3 ITSM suite.
* Installed, moved, added, configured, upgraded, and repurposed desktop and laptop computers during the asset refresh and Windows 10 upgrade of 2018.
* Prepared system documentation, established and maintained security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
* Collected, identified, defined, and organized detailed user and information technology requirements.
* Subcontracted by DXC Technology, serving Marine Air Ground Task Force Information Technology Support Center West, Camp Pendleton, California.
* Delivered telephone and remote assistance to enterprise customers stationed at eight United States Marine Corps installations in California and Arizona.
* Recorded incidents and support requests in BMC Enterprise Remedy ITSM 8.1 suite.
* Physically inventoried Marine Corps Installations West’s computers at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton in support of the Base Asset Manager.
* Recorded Release Actions for Fiscal Year 2018 Windows 10 Tech Refresh in Remedy.
Field Technician (Desktop Support); Insight Global for Hewlett Packard at Bank of America, Merrill Lynch Financial Services, and Wells Fargo Bank, San Diego County, California.
* Dell, Hewlett Packard, and Lenovo Laptop and Desktop Computer Service and Repair.
* Dell, Hewlett Packard, and Lexmark Laser Printer Service and Repair.
* Installed, Moved, Added, Configured, and Disposed of Computer Hardware (IMACD).
* Imaged Hard Disk and Solid-State Drives.
* Repaired and serviced laser printers.
* Installed, moved, added, and configured computer hardware (IMAC).
* Disconnected and packaged desktop computers or laptop docking stations and peripherals before office move.
* Unpacked, set up, and reconnected desktop computers or laptop docking stations and peripherals after office move.
* Maintained inventory lists of moved assets.
* Inventoried retail merchandise in varied stores throughout North and Central San Diego County.
* Demonstrated attention to detail and sense of urgency.
* Achieved and sustained productivity and accuracy.
* Contracted by Westview Financial Group SHPP.
* Migrated data of client accounts and contact information from Google Sheets and Excel for Mac to Zoho CRM.
* Formatted data in Excel for Windows spreadsheets.
* Subcontracted by Insight Enterprises, serving DiTech Financial, San Diego, California.
* Installed, Moved, Added, Changed, and Disposed of Computer Hardware (IMACD).
* Gathered and staged for transport the desktop computers, docking stations, laptop computers, telephones, and desktop printers of 193 office personnel.
* Wiped hard drives in desktop and laptop computers with Darik's Boot-And-Nuke (DBAN) prior to disposal.
* Contracted by Electronics Service and Bulldog Marine, serving the United States Navy.
* Worked paired with fellow technician to carefully check cabling on the exterior of the USS John P. Murtha (LPD-26).
* Tested cables using an electromagnetic pulse generator, netbook computer, oscilloscope, and digitizer.
* Recommended basic repairs to cables where needed.
* Used netbook computer loaded with PicoScope 6.0 and Data Acquisition Testing System (DATS 9) to document the results of each test.
* Navigated within a large ship and worked on weather decks, masts, and in confined spaces.
* Completed 5 major Field Remediation deployments for BD-CareFusion; involving 15 Vyaire Avea patient ventilators.
* Disassembled, replaced the Transducer/Communication/Alarms board in the Gas Delivery Engine using hand and torque-measuring tools.
* Reassembled and conducted thorough Operational Verification Performance using pressure gauges and flow analyzer.
* Recorded all operations in detail in the Excel-based Data Collection and Verification Record.
* Operated and maintained precision measuring equipment including differential pressure gauge, torque screwdriver, and BC Biomedical PFC-3000 Flow Analyzer.
* Replaced desktop and laptop computers of Internal Revenue Service field and branch agents in San Diego, California.
* Installed new networked laser printer.
* Verified custom software content and configured same before data migration.
* Migrated software from old to new assets.
* Instructed agents and other personnel in the operation of new features in their personal computers and networks.
* Contracted by NCR Corporation, serving San Diego County.
* Repaired and maintained Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
* Installed Points-of-Sale (POSs) at retail locations.
* Upgraded ATMs to contact-free card reading technology.
* Subcontracted by Insight Enterprises, serving JP Morgan Chase; Chula Vista, California.
* Repaired teller window desktop computers.
* Replaced and secured hard drives for data recovery.
* Subcontracted by PCM, serving JP Morgan Chase; Spring Valley, California.
* Broke down old workstations and prepared them for disposal.
* Assisted with Multi-Function Printer stacking and assembly.
* Set up new workstations at teller, business, and management stations.
* Connected peripherals such as check scanners, card readers, and PIN/signature pads to new workstations.
* Completed 28 major Field Change deployments for Philips Healthcare North America involving 432 Service Work Orders at ambulance companies, fire departments, and hospitals in California and Nevada.
* Disassembled, troubleshot, repaired, upgraded, reassembled, and tested Philips HeartStart MRx Automatic Monitor/Defibrillators.
* Recorded all service actions and reconciled parts through Philips OneMobile, an SAP NetWeaver-based service management suite.
* Operated and maintained precision measuring equipment including BC Biomedical PS-2200 series Patient Simulator; Fluke Biomedical Impulse 7000DP Defibrillator Tester and ESA 620 Electrical Safety Analyzer; Sturtevant Richmont adjustable torque screwdriver; and TSI Model 4140 Thermal Mass Flowmeter.
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills to follow up with key accounts.
* Subcontracted by CDW (formerly Kelway PLC), serving SThree/Real Staffing, San Diego, California.
* Replaced WYSE Thin Client Terminals with Dell Small Form Factor Desktop PCs.
* Disposed of WYSE Thin Clients to CDW's and SThree's satisfaction.
PC/Network Support Technician for Northrop Grumman, San Diego, California.
* Key performer in major company-wide Hewlett Packard desktop and laptop PC refresh and new-hire deployment project in an industrial park eight-building campus.
* Disposed of surplus accessories, freeing significant floor and shelf space in the Information Technology Rooms of Buildings 1 and 8, Rancho Bernardo Campus.
* Connected personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
* Maintained trouble logs in VMware Service Manager/IONIX Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite.
* Instructed users in the operation of personal computers and networks.
* Made workspace safety and organization improvements to comply with ISO 9001:2008 standards and 5S principles. These improvements resulted in the work center passing the ISO Audit.
* Evaluated, prioritized, and responded to problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies on ResMed series 8 and 9 sleep apnea durable medical equipment.
* Performed hardware and software troubleshooting, testing, and repaired products in accordance with approved service manuals, company specifications and system calibration standards.
* Troubleshot device failure to sub-assembly level using service manuals and various test equipment, and provided clearly written recommendations to customers regarding repair of equipment.
* Documented all technical findings and customer-reported problems in the Oracle e-Business service management suite, including the resolution recommended, and the process taken towards resolution.
* Integrated three different remediation actions into CareFusion Alaris intravenous infusion products arriving at the Infusion Products Depot.
* Determined the reason for return, based on information from the customer, alarm/event history, condition of the unit or assembly, or repair history.
* Test operated unit to locate defects, measure performance, determine need for adjustment, and verified specified operation.
* Communicated repair information to the customer including cause of failure.
* Entered data into SAP NetWeaver 7.10 service management suite.
* Dell Certified Systems Expert: Repaired and performed preventive maintenance on Dell laptop and desktop computers, and laser printers at customers' home or office locations in San Diego County, California.
* Supported corporate accounts for AT&T, Dell, Emerald Textiles, and Toyota Financial Services.
* Visual Display Equipment: Repaired and inspected flat screen and legacy internal projection (WEGA) television sets for Coby, Dell, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and Vizio. Subcontracted for Indusys Technology.
* Completed safety recall campaign for Sony series 47H flat screen television sets.
* Completed all administrative and logistical tasks associated with each call and completed real-time reporting of all calls via telephone and internet.
* Dell Certified Systems Expert: repaired Dell desktop and laptop computers at home locations in the San Diego Metropolitan Area.
* Followed various established policies, guidelines, and documents relative to the successful delivery of service.
* Completed all administrative and logistical tasks associated with each call, and completed real time reporting of all calls via telephone and internet.
* Ensured all time, mileage, and other required reporting was accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
* Accepted and delivered all service calls assigned within the established service level agreements for all clients.
Dismantler - for Tolt Service Group at The Home Depot, 09/2010 to 10/2010.
* Completed Mobile Ordering Cart decommission and packup.
Installer - for Network Engineering Technologies and RadioShack Mobile at Target, 09/2010.
* New Point-of-Sale (POS) kiosk installation and network configuration.
Lead Technician - for CompuCom at Best Buy, 08/2010 to 09/2010.
* Point-of-Sale (POS), Customer Kiosk, and PC Workstation replacements.
* Network routing of newly-installed network printer and workstation.
Surveyor - for Tolt Service Group at The Home Depot, 08/2010 to 09/2010.
* Photographic pre-installation survey and mobile cart tally at stores in San Diego County, California.
PC Technician - for Technical Systems Integration, LLC, at Rexel Electrical and Datacom Supply, San Diego and El Cajon, California, 07/2010.
* Dell Optiplex Desktop PC replacement and data migration.
PC Technician - for Dell, Incorporated 04/2010 to 05/2010.
* New Desktop PC and VoIP telephone installation at VA Outpatient Clinic Oceanside, California, 05/2010.
* Desktop PC replacement at VA Medical Center Loma Linda, California, 04/2010.
* Successfully completed three national remediation deployments for CareFusion Alaris intravenous infusion equipment.
* Troubleshot technical problems, diagnosed, analyzed, and repaired product.
* Developed skills in tasks, techniques, and procedures within several skill areas, processes, products, and methods.
* Maintained appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
* Worked within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and scientific methods, and adhered to Good Manufacturing Practices per 21 CFR 820, FDA Regulations, and ISO 9001:2008.
Networking, Security, and Systems Administration:
These degree programs prepare students for careers in computer networking or system administration and related fields. Upon completion, students may find entry level positions as computer support technicians, junior network administrators, junior system administrators, hardware technicians, data/ voice/video cabling technicians, network project managers, designers/estimators or technical support personnel. The major prepares students to work as team members in an information technology group which designs, evaluates, tests, installs and maintains corporate networks. Preparation for the following industry certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Microsoft Certified Technician (MCT) in Windows and Windows Server (active directory, network infrastructure and applications infrastructure), Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 2, Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), and Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH).
Enterprise System Administration Emphasis - Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to install, configure, upgrade, test, and troubleshoot a personal computer (hardware, system software, and networking hardware and software) and Linux and Windows servers (directory services, networking, print services, server security, remote access, DNS, DHCP, web server, file server, mail server, FTP server, file systems, partitions, logical volumes, server/network performance, and data backup and recovery).
Apprenticeship program certified by the State of California.
Dean's List: Spring 2012, Fall 2010, and Summer 2010.
Expires June 30th, 2021. A vendor-neutral information technoiogy certification as Computer Repair Technician. Additionally, this certification qualifies the holder under Department of Defense Directives 8140.01 and 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Level I.
Expires May 22nd, 2020. A vendor-neutral information technoiogy certification as an entry-level cybersecurity technician. Additionally, this certification qualifies the holder under Department of Defense Directives 8140.01 and 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Level II.
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Reader DC
- Adobe Reader XI
- Asset Refresh
- BIOS Flashing
- CompTIA Security+
- Computer Hardware Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal (IMACD)
- Computer Hardware Service and Repair
- Data Migration
- Digital Multimeter (DMM)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Prevention
- Excel 2016
- Information Security
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Outlook 2016
- Power Point 2016
- Remote Assistance
- SAP NetWeaver
- Telephone Assistance
- VMware Service Manager/IONIX
- Word 2016
- Zoho CRM
- BMC Enterprise Remedy ITSM Suite 8.1
- CompTIA A+
- Hewlett Packard Service Manager ITSM Suite 9.3
- HPE ML370 G5 Server
- HPE ML 370 G6 Server
- Lenovo W540 Type 20BH Server
Participated in the Cadet Program, Unit 52006, Isla Grande Composite Squadron. Instructed fellow Cadets in Aerospace Education and Leadership.
CompTIA A+and Security+ certified with over 5 years of experience in Information Technology. Currently studying for an Associate of Science in Computer and Information Science. Life is a great teacher and every day is a school day, offering something new to learn.
US Citizen - Authorized to work for any employer in the United States or its Territories.
Bilingual: Native Spanish speaker, reader, writer, translator, and transcriber.
Acitve Secret Security Clearance
Qualified Information Assurance Technical Level II per Department of Defense Directives 8140.01 and 8570.01-M