Highly experienced, multi-skilled field service technician at your service. Have tools, will travel. Strong work ethic, dedicated, methodical.
Contracted by the office of the Commander, Naval Air Force, US Indo-Pacific Fleet, supporting Naval Air Logistics Command Information System (NALCOMIS) server hardware maintenance.
*Reviewed, approved, and processed Order Justification Forms (OJF) using an Enterprise Knowledge Management (EKM) website.
*Approved requests for new services and user accounts and provided guidance on which Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) was needed for software or peripheral requirements.
*Coordinated seat deployments and refreshes of HPE ML370 G5/G6 and Lenovo ThinkPad Type 20BH NALCOMIS servers, plus assisted with the testing of software before field deployment.
Delivered telephone and remote assistance to end-users of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet/Next Generation Enterprise Network (NMCI/NGEN) throughout the United States.
*Registered interactions and related incidents in Hewlett Packard Service Manager 9.3 information technology service management (ITSM) suite.
*Triaged incoming service calls during the Windows 10 upgrade call surge of June 2018.
Delivered end-user support to the office of the Commander, Naval Surface Force, US Pacific Fleet.
*Processed incidents and support requests in Hewlett Packard Service Manager 9.3 ITSM suite.
*Installed, moved, added, configured, upgraded, and repurposed desktop and laptop computers.
*Collected, identified, defined, and organized detailed user and information technology requirements.
Delivered telephone and remote assistance to end-users of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network at eight United States Marine Corps installations in California and Arizona.
*Recorded incidents and support requests in BMC Enterprise Remedy 8.1 ITSM suite.
*Physically inventoried Marine Corps Installations West's computers at MCB Camp Pendleton in support of the Fiscal Year 2018 Windows 10 Tech Refresh.
*Recorded Release Actions for Fiscal Year 2018 Windows 10 Tech Refresh in Remedy ITSM.
Field Technician (Desktop Support); Insight Global for Hewlett Packard at Bank of America, Merrill Lynch Financial Services, and Wells Fargo Bank, San Diego County, California.
* Dell, Hewlett Packard, and Lenovo Laptop and Desktop Computer Service and Repair.
* Dell, Hewlett Packard, and Lexmark Laser Printer Service and Repair.
* Installed, Moved, Added, Configured, and Disposed of Computer Hardware (IMACD).
* Imaged Hard Disk and Solid-State Drives.
* Repaired and serviced laser printers.
* Inventory of retail merchandise on sales floor and backstore.
* Demonstrated accuracy, safety, and speed during merchandise inventory.
Contracted by Intuit, San Diego, California, for monthly office moves.
*Installed, moved, added, and configured computer hardware (IMAC).
* Migrated data of client accounts and contact information from Google Sheets and Excel for Mac to Zoho CRM.
* Formatted data in Excel for Windows spreadsheets.
Gathered and staged desktop and laptop computers of 193 office personnel for disposal.
*Electronically wiped hard drives with Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN) before staging for disposal.
Cable Tester for Electronics Service aboard Naval Base San Diego, California.
* Worked paired with fellow technician to carefully check wiring on the exterior of the USS John P. Murtha (LPD-26).
* Tested cables using an electromagnetic pulse generator, netbook computer, oscilloscope, and digitizer.
* Recommended basic repairs to cables where needed.
* Used netbook computer loaded with PicoScope 6.0 and Data Acquisition Testing System (DATS 9) to document the results of each test.
* Navigated within a large ship and worked in confined spaces.
* Completed 5 major Field Remediation deployments for BD-CareFusion; involving 15 Vyaire Avea patient ventilators.
* Disassembled, replaced the Transducer/Communication/Alarms board in the Gas Delivery Engine using hand and torque-measuring tools.
* Reassembled and conducted thorough Operational Verification Performance using pressure gauges and flow analyzer.
* Recorded all operations in detail in the Excel-powered Data Collection and Verification Record.
* Replaced desktop and laptop computers of Internal Revenue Service field and branch agents in San Diego, California.
* Installed new networked laser printer.
* Verified custom software content and configured same before data migration.
* Migrated software from old to new assets.
* Instructed agents and other personnel in the operation of new features in their personal computers and networks.
Computech Corporation for NCR, San Diego County, California
* Repaired and maintained Automated Teller Machines for JP Morgan Chase.
* Upgraded ATMs to contact-free card reading technology.
* Repaired teller workstation desktop computers.
* Replaced and secured hard disk drives for data recovery.
* Broke down old workstations and prepared old assets for disposal.
* Assisted with Multifunction Printer stacking.
* Set up new workstations at teller, business, and management stations.
* Connected peripherals such as check scanners, card readers, and signature pads to new workstations.
* Completed 28 major Field Change deployments for Philips Healthcare North America; involving 432 Service Work Orders at ambulance companies, fire departments, and hospitals in California and Nevada.
* Disassembled, troubleshot, repaired, upgraded, reassembled, and tested Philips HeartStart MRx Automatic Monitor/ Defibrillators.
* Recorded all service actions and reconciled parts through Philips OneMobile, an SAP NetWeaver 7.10-based service management suite.
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills to follow up with key accounts.
* Provided customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products.
Refresh Deployment Technician for CDW (formerly Kelway) at S3 Staffing, San Diego, California.
* Replaced WYSE Thin Clients with Dell Small Form Factor Desktop PCs.
* Disposed of WYSE Thin Clients.
PC/Network Support Technician for Northrop Grumman, San Diego, California.
* Key performer in major company-wide Hewlett Packard desktop and laptop PC refresh and new-hire deployment project in an industrial park eight-building campus.
* Disposed of surplus accessories, freeing significant floor and shelf space in the Information Technology Rooms of Buildings 1 and 8, Rancho Bernardo Campus.
* Connected personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
* Maintained trouble logs in VMware Service Manager/IONIX Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite.
* Instructed users in the operation of personal computers and networks.
Technical Services (Biomedical Equipment) Technician for ResMed.
* Made workspace safety and organization improvements to comply with ISO 9001:2008 standards and 5S principles. These improvements resulted in the work center passing the ISO Audit.
* Evaluated, prioritized, and responded to problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies on ResMed series 8 and 9 sleep apnea durable medical equipment.
* Performed hardware and software troubleshooting, testing, and repaired products in accordance with approved service manuals, company specifications and system calibration standards.
* Troubleshot device failure to sub-assembly level using service manuals and various test equipment, and provided clearly written recommendations to customers regarding repair of equipment.
* Documented all technical findings and customer-reported problems in the Oracle e-Business service management suite, including the resolution recommended, and the process taken towards resolution.
* Integrated three different remediation actions into CareFusion Alaris intravenous infusion products arriving at the Infusion Products Depot.
* Determined the reason for return, based on information from the customer, alarm/event history, condition of the unit or assembly, or repair history.
* Test operated unit to locate defects, measure performance, determine need for adjustment, and verified specified operation.
* Communicated repair information to the customer including cause of failure.
* Entered data into SAP NetWeaver 7.10 service management suite.
* Dell Certified Systems Expert: Repaired and performed preventive maintenance on Dell laptop and desktop computers, and laser printers at customers' home or office locations in San Diego County, California.
* Supported corporate accounts for AT&T, Dell, Emerald Textiles, and Toyota Financial Services.
* Visual Display Equipment: Repaired and inspected flat screen and legacy internal projection (WEGA) television sets for Coby, Dell, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and Vizio. Subcontracted for Indusys Technology.
* Completed safety recall campaign for Sony series 47H flat screen television sets.
* Completed all administrative and logistical tasks associated with each call and completed real-time reporting of all calls via telephone and internet.
* Dell Certified Systems Expert: repaired Dell desktop and laptop computers at home locations in the San Diego Metropolitan Area.
* Followed various established policies, guidelines, and documents relative to the successful delivery of service.
* Completed all administrative and logistical tasks associated with each call, and completed real time reporting of all calls via telephone and internet.
* Ensured all time, mileage, and other required reporting was accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
* Accepted and delivered all service calls assigned within the established service level agreements for all clients.
Dismantler - for Tolt Service Group at The Home Depot, 09/2010 to 10/2010.
* Completed Mobile Ordering Cart decommission and packup.
Installer - for Network Engineering Technologies and RadioShack Mobile at Target, 09/2010.
* New Point-of-Sale (POS) kiosk installation and network configuration.
Lead Technician - for CompuCom at Best Buy, 08/2010 to 09/2010.
* Point-of-Sale (POS), Customer Kiosk, and PC Workstation replacements.
* Network routing of newly-installed network printer and workstation.
Surveyor - for Tolt Service Group at The Home Depot, 08/2010 to 09/2010.
* Photographic pre-installation survey and mobile cart tally at stores in San Diego County, California.
PC Technician - for Technical Systems Integration, LLC, at Rexel Electrical and Datacom Supply, San Diego and El Cajon, California, 07/2010.
* Dell Optiplex Desktop PC replacement and data migration.
PC Technician - for Dell, Incorporated 04/2010 to 05/2010.
* New Desktop PC and VoIP telephone installation at VA Outpatient Clinic Oceanside, California, 05/2010.
* Desktop PC replacement at VA Medical Center Loma Linda, California, 04/2010.
* Successfully completed three national remediation deployments for CareFusion Alaris intravenous infusion equipment.
* Troubleshot technical problems, diagnosed, analyzed, and repaired product.
* Developed skills in tasks, techniques, and procedures within several skill areas, processes, products, and methods.
* Maintained appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
* Worked within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and scientific methods, and adhered to Good Manufacturing Practices per 21 CFR 820, FDA Regulations, and ISO 9001:2008.
* Awarded the Bravo! Commendation for great sense of urgency and excellent response to customer needs, 2008.
* Successfully integrated five dishwasher, three microwave oven, and one wall oven safety recall campaigns.
* Performed preventive maintenance, diagnosis and repair of electric, gas, and gas/electric cooking; dishwashing, food waste disposal, grilling, microwave cooking, and trash compaction appliances in customer’s home.
* Ensured safety and maintenance of truck, tools, and parts inventory; to include all Sears assets.
* Read and interpreted documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
GPA of 3.295 out of 4.00.
Dean's List: Spring 2012, Fall 2010, and Summer 2010.
Expires June 30th, 2021. A vendor-neutral information technoiogy certification as Computer Repair Technician. Additionally, this certification qualifies the holder under Department of Defense Directive 8140.01/8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Level II.
Expires May 22nd, 2020. A vendor-neutral information technoiogy certification as an entry-level cybersecurity technician. Additionally, this certification qualifies the holder under Department of Defense Directive 8140.01/8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Level II.
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Reader DC
- Adobe Reader XI
- Asset Refresh
- BIOS Flashing
- CompTIA Security+
- Computer Hardware Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal (IMACD)
- Computer Hardware Service and Repair
- Data Migration
- Digital Multimeter (DMM)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Prevention
- Excel 2016
- Information Security
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Outlook 2016
- Power Point 2016
- Remote Assistance
- SAP NetWeaver
- Telephone Assistance
- VMware Service Manager/IONIX
- Word 2016
- Zoho CRM
- BMC Enterprise Remedy ITSM Suite 8.1
- CompTIA A+
- Hewlett Packard Service Manager ITSM Suite 9.3
Participated in the Cadet Program, Unit 52006, Isla Grande Composite Squadron. Instructed fellow Cadets in Aerospace Education and Leadership.
Join LinkedIn | CompTIA A+and Security+ certified with over 5 years of experience in Information Technology. Currently studying for the CompTIA Network+ certification. Life is a great teacher and every day is a school day, offering something new to learn. Once I complete my CompTIA trifecta, I'll pursue the Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administration Associate and Windows Server 2016 certifications.
Bilingual: Native Spanish speaker, reader, writer, translator, and transcriber.
Acitve Secret Security Clearance