My experience: I am an accomplished creative leader with over 15 years experience. I have developed successful marketing and advertising content for digital, mobile, social, video and print in... show more
My experience: I am an accomplished creative leader with over 15 years experience. I have developed successful marketing and advertising content for digital, mobile, social, video and print in domestic and international markets. What I do: My sweet spot is an intersection of digital and video content. I love creating brand experiences that build affinity – that users find relevant, engaging and valuable to their lifestyle. Notable Brand Experience: Prudential, Johnson and Johnson, L'Oreal, Phillips Lighting, Rubbermaid, PepsiCo, and IBM
Matt combines an endless well of creativity with a grounded sense of empathy in his work for Jobcase. He truly embodies Jobcase values using his innate authenticity and compassion. He applies his...
Matthew is an asset to the Jobcase community. This forum attracts a wide variety of individuals, unfortunately a majority of those individuals give poor advice to their fellow...
Matt Ireland makes everything better. He makes everyone around him happier and more productive. His creativity is off-the-charts inspiring. His killer combo of IQ &EQ underly every interaction....
Praises help jobseekers showcase strengths and stand out to employers.Give a praise
Developing video, digital content and brand experiences for B2C, B2B, and not-for-profit clients.
Led the creation of integrated B2B and B2C content/experiences for many Prudential businesses.
• Established the signature style for Prudential's Master Brand thought leadership videos on YouTube and Prudential's "The Challenge Lab" bringyourchallenges.com.
• Developed a series of successful and award-winning digital tablet interactions, infographics, and high-engagement rich media experiences.
• Successfully targeted industry professionals by producing and distributing content for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook with application and video engagements.
• Conceptualized and directed award-winning videos including "I Bring," a diversity and inclusion initiative, "Quant?" a quantitative investing story, and short documentaries.
• Contributed key thinking to the "Solutions" and "Tools" on bringyourchallenges.com.
Steered the creative development and production of national TV commercials, digital video, out-of-home and corporate logo animations. Managed process, studio, staff, and external resources for domestic and international projects.
• Created a complete in-house broadcast production/post-production operation for video, radio, and animation.
• Made over 100 commercials for use in six countries and eight languages.
• Directed a series of web tutorials resulting in highly successful sales for Prudential Annuities.
• Developed Prudential's award-winning "Retirement Red Zone" commercials at an average cost of less than $25,000 – a fraction of the national average for financial services.
• Oversaw creative development for animated displays in Times Square, the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, and Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ.
Musicians On Call uses the healing power of music to bring inspiration and joy to patients in healthcare facilities. MOC provides in-room live performances and recorded music for patients undergoing treatment or unable to leave their beds.
UFAR’s primary mission is to eradicate onchocerciasis, a parasitic disease transmitted
through black flies along the rivers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They create
community-based, self-sustaining programs for disease control.
ASP is a service organization dedicated to providing “warmer, safer, and drier” housing to
the poor in the Appalachian mountain states.
2013 IHAF In-house Ad Agency of the Year / 2012 FCS Financial Marketer of the Year / Financial Communications Society - Portfolio Awards / Art Directors Club of New Jersey - ADCNJ Awards / New Jersey Advertising Club - “The Jerseys” / IABC - Iris Awards / The Prudential Chairman’s Choice Award for Excellence in Innovation / Carnegie Mellon University Senior Leadership Award / True Gentleman Award / CAEA Award for Excellence in the Arts