Dedicated, career minded, proactive self-starter with an up-beat and professional attitude, who possesses exceptional administrative support skills. Over ten years’ experience providing progressive... show more
Dedicated, career minded, proactive self-starter with an up-beat and professional attitude, who possesses exceptional administrative support skills. Over ten years’ experience providing progressive support with increased leadership responsibilities. Educational background in human resources management supports knowledge and capabilities aligning recruiting, training, and retention activities with organizational strategy and vision. Positive and professional demeanor ensures a fun and productive working environment.
• Responsible for all phases of the recruitment process for office and front line staff including: writing and placing advertisements, evaluating employment applications, conducting prescreening interviews and background checks, verifying references and credentials, and making job offers.
• Conducts performance evaluations; develops and communicates improvement plans, interprets bonus and benefit eligibility, employee kudos, and solicits employee feedback to promote transparency and employee satisfaction.
• Communicates and enforces company policies; implements company disciplinary procedures including issuing verbal and written warnings, issuing suspensions and terminations.
• Prepares separation documents for exit interviews, ensures issuance of final paychecks, and ensures company items are returned in a timely manner.
• Responsible for processing confidential reports and documents; filing electronic and hard copy, and tracking deadlines for training, certifications, insurance, and state licensure within HRIS system.
• Performs workplace investigations; ensuring adequate documentation of processes and conclusions.
• Files and maintains personnel records for state, federal, and corporate compliance.
• Tracks and enforces completion of mandatory training.
• Performs routine audits and maintains miscellaneous employee information.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal employment and labor laws.
• Tracks, coordinates, and communicates a variety of employee rewards and recognition programs.
• Regularly attends training and development seminars to support continual education and growth.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND OFFICE COORDINATION
• Plans and manages provider calendars electronically and on paper. Analyzes the nature and critical elements of meeting requests to determine priorities and respond accordingly.
• Assists in and performs human resources activities – developing position descriptions, interviewing, selection, scheduling, training, and performance evaluation.
• Assisted in the development of employee pay scales and contracts.
• Perform data collection and analysis to respond to and resolve disputes and provide clarification.
• Development and implementation of office policies and procedures for massage therapy department.
• Provides responses on behalf of practice owner on a wide variety of policies and procedures, prepares professional quality documents, marketing presentation, newsletters, fliers, web site communications, and customer correspondence.
• Builds and maintains business relationships with customers, competitors, partners, and community.
• Greeting and receiving customers in person and via telephone.
• Development, editing, and reviewing of formal documentation and correspondence.
• Coordinates logistics for in house and off site events.
• Executes and evaluates the timely completion of treatment reports using Vericle office management systems to support positive AR turnover.
• Evaluates and advises massage staff performing data entry using office management systems to ensure practices meet state and federal compliance standards concerning privacy, documentation, records maintenance, and billing standards.
• Assists in maintaining and updating massage department files to ensure critical customer data is current, correct, and available.